Friday, August 12, 2005

This and that and tags

I was tagged by Melissa to do this one...This is gonna be a fun one...I will be laughed all the way out of blog land over this one..LOL

List ten songs that you are currently digging... It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

so here are my songs that I am digging, in no particular order..

1. Hotel California by the Eagles..need I say more on that one..

2.Life of the Party by Prince...Of course

3.Just cant get you outta my head by Kylie Manoge..Good one to work out too..

4.Benny and the Jets By Sir Elton John ..Oh yeah

5.Unwell by Matchbox 20...hmm..Dreamy

6.Look away by Chicago...Not sure why on that one

7.The Logical Song by Supertramp...Not sure on that one either

8.Flowers are red By Harry Chapin....Love him

9.Juke Box Hero by foreigner.....Rock on dude

10.Get the party started by Pink...Really I hate this song...But I can never get it out of my head:)

There, I hope no one has wet themselves reading it....Now for the 5 I am gonna tag....Firehotgranny, Angie D, Beth, Mommaof2, and, Marel..

Cant wait to see your answers...If anyone else wants to play..Please do..Just let me know you did so I can come check it out..

**************************************************************

Question.....What does it mean when your female dog is constantly licking her nether regions?......It is really starting to gross me out..LOL

Well gotta go get some work done...Yeah right...toodles

9 comments:

Tee/Tracy said...

I like that Pink song... LOL... The Chicago song used to be one I'd listen to when I wanted to cry. ROFL.

eyes_only4him said...

Tee, that chicago song reminds me of my first love...he use to sing it to me all the time..I was like 13 or 14...how lame...but i love it:)..that and some sappy richard marx songs...lol

mal said...

Harry Chapin? I do miss his writing, awesome lyricist

eyes_only4him said...

mallory, wasnt he the best?..love him:)

eyes_only4him said...

NJ, aint gonna happen..lol

momma of 2 said...

Christina - I played... check it out.. I'm just slow at getting stuff done today - apparently the boss thinks I should work, while at work..silly man.

Anonymous said...

I love the Chicago song. Where is that damn cd? I have been asking that question for a couple of years now. That one and my first Matchbox Twenty CD. They are officially lost--tears . . . Thanks for the tag. Talk to you later.

eyes_only4him said...

Heather, ok for the comment I offiaclly have to add you to my blogroll...i think i love you..lol

mommaof2, i checked it out..you country girl you..lol..great answers too

melissa, thanks..and thanks for my ticker:)

Marel I cant wait to read your answers...we great minds think alike dont we;)

Me said...

I love my Chicago's Greatest Hits CD. That makes me wanna listen to it! I'll be getting mine on tonight or tomorrow! Promise!