Friday, August 12, 2005

Caution : you may want to skip this post;)

I know what you may be thinking, what crap does she have to tell us now..Problem is, I have none..But I do just want to vent and maybe spill my guts for a few minutes..This is basically a post for my own benefit and I do not expect anyone to make it through the whole bit..

Today was not a bad day..Really nothing much to complain about, kids didn't fight..(much anyway) the baby spawn did not get into too much trouble..All and all not much..

Do you ever wonder why anyone reads your blog?..Like why do they keep coming back?..What is it you did today that you may not do tomorrow? Does anyone really enjoy it?...The blogs I read, are mostly mommy blogs..Which I find very entertaining and funny..I like to read what I know about and can relate too..There are some I read because they are wonderful writers and spark something in me..Some just make me laugh..Heaven knows by the end of the day I need a good laugh...

I feel very close to most of my blogger friends..I even comunicate with them in others ways than blogging..And I like that..Feels more personal and more friend like...And we all know how badly Christina needs friends..lol...I think most of you have site meters on your blogs..Do you ever look at them?...I never really did till recently...And lots of folks stop by..Only a very few number ever leave comments..So does that mean they weren't interested in what you had to say...They are too shy...WHY NOT LEAVE A COMMENT??.. If you read my blog frequently..You no I need to have feed back...wether you tell me you think I suck or just want to say Hi...I don't care..Really I don't...I have this one from San Jose Calf who comes everyday....Sometimes more than once a day...Why I have no idea...Makes me wonder who they are...I know where most of you live..I have one buddy from Calf...That I know of...So who are you and why don't you leave me a comment...I am the most insecure person you will ever come across...Why?...No idea..I never use to be...Only recently..Last maybe 6 months..I don't even try to explain it to myself..Because not much I can do about it...Just something on my mind...I love feedback..I love connecting with folks...Weather by blog, by phone, by email, by real mail...Whatever...I love having friends and I really miss that...

I recently broke up with a friend I have had for some 17 years..We became friends way back when..Her brother dated my mom for a long while when I was like 13..And her and I have been friends ever since..She knows things about me no one else on this planet knows..And I about her as well...But I can only take so much...Long story..But the point is I am done with the lies and the bullcrap..I really should of broke it off years ago..Now that I am away from her..It is easier to let go because for some reason she could always suck me back in with her lame excuses..Not anymore..I can not waste what time I have left on Earth on a friend who doesn't respect the special bond friends are suppose to have...I am done..nuf said:)

And now my hubby complains about my blogging...Says I should be talking to him about these things..Well crap I write about stuff that goes on under his nose..Its not a secret..I have only been doing this blog thing for like 3 months...I am still a newbie...And I consider this a hobby.. I use to paint and what not..Now with a 2 year old its hard to do such things..Plus I had a bad experience with my painting and it just kind of turned me off of it..I wont even get into that one..LOL

anyway I guess I have said enough for now..Sorry for the boring crap..This is what a mother who stays home all day with 3 kids and has no outlet to vent says...I also suffer form a pretty severe sleeping disorder that prevents me from sleeping nearly every night..That is also another story all in itself..LOL...So I am tired, cranky, feeling like I am just about as useful as a rock caught under my lawn mower..

I will try to end on a funny note..Oh forget it...I got nothing tonight..Toodles

12 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Who doesn't like a rock under their lawn mower now and then? LOL!

Anonymous said...

OK, the background music is sssooooo great! Thanks for the Chicago song. Maybe you should consider not looking at the site meter. I don't know how to check who is coming on and not commenting. I think it's better that way. There are alot of shy people out there who would rather keep up with you but not necessarily comment. I know alot of times I will be the first one to comment and I will come back to comment. I'm not sure why I do that. Just do. Thanks again for coming by and, as always, being your sweet self. I appreciate it. Talk to you later.

eyes_only4him said...

JD, very true..lol..you crack me up..thank you:)

Marel, glad you like it..lol...I get what your saying..I am just in a funk of sorts..it is 12:08am and I can not sleep so I am blogging..laying here in my bed watching conan obrein..(i am an hour behind you that is why he is on at that time..lol)
I should of never looked at it to begin with..not doing it anymore..lol

Anonymous said...

I admit I lurk in places for a very long time before I leave comments. Why? I like to get a sense of who a person is. As for the other, I would not call that a friend in any way shape or form. Good for you for unloading your baggage.

eyes_only4him said...

Madman, its not you..its me..lol..See I had no idea you came here..lol..thanks for leaving a comment..please do it anytime, as oyu can tell I am majorly messed up in the head today;)

Heather, I can see already you and I are 2 peas in apod..where have you been all my life..lol

Angie, I do the same thing..I read your a few times before I left a comment..lol..and yes, my friend sucked..lol

D, you crack me up..I am gonna have to go read that..I am glad I am not the only one..lol...and yes our hubbys not a good once over..lol

Me said...

Oh honey bunny. I wouldn't even worry about the site meter. It doesn't mean anything. Lots of times, I don't get time to comment, but I still want to read. It doesn't mean people don't dig your site. They're just either busy people or like Marel said, just shy. You know you'd get a buttload the minute you posted something controversial or whatever. People can't keep their stuff to themselves then!

Hang in there sweety. We all love ya....You know I can't get along w/o my Days buddy...lol. Oh and I found another DOOL fan! Whoopie!

Tammy said...

Girl, I'm guilty.
I love reading your site but alot of times I have Ethan in my lap and it is hard to leave comments. When I don't have him in my lap, it's when I can comment.
I still love you and forget me if I don't comment all the time.

My husband is the same way about me being on the computer all the time. OH WELL. TOO BAD SO SAD.

eyes_only4him said...

Beth..ok so your cheating on me now with anohter Days fan..oh no you dont..lol..thank you though;)

Tammy, I know what you mean..sometimes I do the same thing, for some reason in my mind I take things personally..and I admit it..I am messed up..lol...yes too bad so sad hubbys..lol

momma of 2 said...

Like the song! I haven't heard that in a long time. I come by just to see what you are up too, and what adventures your kid are getting into... plus it makes me see what I have to look forward too! On no - just heard the worst sounds ever -big tears, and - MOMMA BABY GIRLS HEAD IS BLEEDING... Gotta go - will be back to finish my thought!

eyes_only4him said...

oh no mommaof2...I hope she is ok..

momma of 2 said...

Okay now where was I....

the blood - he accidentally kicked her in the mouth - so her gums bleed a little - the teeth should be fine....

Yeah - that might be part of the reason why I visit the page and don't always leave a comment.... KIDS... or the Boss will show up - you know I mainly blog from work...but it's not like there's anything to do...

Robin said...

Don't worry about people not commenting. I know I am not always the best at commenting, either because I don't have time right then, or I just can't think of anything interesting to say. But I am reading! You aren't doing to shabby, so try not to worry about it.

This stay at home thing can be rough. I think a lot of folks just don't get that. Keep your chin up, and remember you have an army of supporters! :-)