Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bugs,dogs, basketball:)

Well last night was not lawn dice, but rather basketball..I knew it had to be one or the other..LOL...The ones who played enjoyed it..I think..I also went around and gave most of them a hand massage..They really liked that..LOL...No funny stories to report..It was a pretty ho-hum night:)

I have discovered that my dear ole pup Ellen, has FLEAS..I am not a happy momma...I gave her a flea bath yesterday..Wednesday she goes to the groomers to get her hair shaved (she is a Lahsa Apso..So she has long hair) then off to the vet to get treated..I had a run in with fleas at our old home...My cat who was not suppose to go outside...Got outside...He was out there for like 3 days before he would come in the house...(his name was Sir Elton BTW..LOL) Well he brought in all his new friends and infected my other 2 cats...So before I realized there were fleas...They were everywhere...We had to tear out all the carpet in the house..The fleas bit up my son so bad the school would call and think he had chicken pox...Yes it was bad...Now when I see them on my dog..I kinda wanna ring her neck...She only goes outside to go potty..So being she does not spend a whole lot of time out there, I did not worry..Well I was WRONG..!!I am giving her another flea bath today...I do not want this becoming an epidemic:)

So far the plans are Jen is coming Sept 10th thru the 12th..So come on ladies..if you wanna join...The clocks a ticken..LOL..Not really sure what we are gonna do...And it doesn't really even matter..I have only known her for like 2 years..And Her and I have taken a trip to Chicago together.(we went this past spring)...And now she is coming here...And my friends I have had for nearly 20 years...Have not even made an effort to come..Seems Jennifer is more of a friend than my oldest friends..Anyway..I cant wait for her to come..

My house still needs much attention...It is very mad at me for neglecting her so badly...I am an awful house keeper these days...I really should think about hiring a better one..LOL...Oh and hubby broke one my kitchen drawers while I was at work...I am not impressed..Not one bit..

Also my lawn is ready to overtake the yard..And shoot..I just don't know when I can do it...Bible school all week..So hubs is gone from 6:30-8:45..And I cant leave baby spawn alone in the house...If she would do some cleaning..That would be ok..

well I am off..I need to get the kids dressed..Oldest needs to get ready for summer school....And it has come to my attention that he really is a very odd child...:0
have a good one
Tooldes

4 comments:

Tee/Tracy said...

How overwhelming! ... The idea of fleas in the house would give me a panic attack. They're so hard to get rid of. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I love your take on things. You crack me up. Hope that you have a productive day. Take care.

eyes_only4him said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
momma of 2 said...

I am so lucky to have never experienced fleas. I think I would flip.

Odd children just add to the spice of life... as long as they don't try to make him fit in a even hole.

Good luck with the housework - my house is in need of no kids or hubby for a few hours, so I can get it put back together before it all falls apart again!!