Monday, August 08, 2005

Have not done a thing...But mega excited

Yes my house is still a mess...And yes I have to be to work in hour and just now getting ready....But now I am mega excited

The closest thing to a best friend as I have...Jennifer...(my future step mom who is 3 or 4 years younger than me..LOL) is coming next month..We are gonna have a girls weekend...We are gonna hang out here for a day then gonna live it up in the city one night...She is leaving dear ole dad home..And her and I are gonna have some fun...I can not wait..:)

Anyone else wanna come join in on the fun??..LOL

well that's all..Have to go get ready to entertain the old folks:)..I think it might be lawn dice or maybe basketball tonight...Not sure yet:)
Toodles

8 comments:

momma of 2 said...

Lawn dice could be fun!

Sounds like fun is coming your way - hope you have great time!! Everyone needs a girls night!

Me said...

Lawn dice? Big fun :)

A GNO sounds like so much fun! I may have to invade :)

J&J's Mom said...

I'm there...I didn't want to come home from the beach anyway...work? what's that??? Is it weird having a step mom that's younger than you? Drink one for me!

Cliff said...

I'm not sure why but this is making me laugh. (the younger step Mom)
You are funny.

Julie said...

Ooh, girlie night out? Sounds like just what I need--have a couple for me, k?

eyes_only4him said...

hey gals...I would love to have a gilrs night out with each and every one of you..:)...yes.well technically she isnt my step mom..my dad hasnt got the lead out of his butt yet...but i love her anyway:)..and it is werd kinda..but its all good..lol

cliff, go ahead and have a laugh at my expesnse..lol

Kristen said...

your sanity is on it's way back. I can just feel it.

eyes_only4him said...

kristen,i can feel it slowly coming ....i should be sain in about 3 weeks...ya think i can hadle it??lol