Thursday, August 25, 2005

Photo of funniest thing Christina has ever seen!!

I have had a few requests for pics of the hubby in action..In cross stitching action that is. Not sure what it is suppose to be or what it will be..Trust me..I do not ask those kinds of questions..The less I know the better for us all..So without further ado..





















So there you have it...I do not tell a lie..LOL..Not sure what to make of it all..I think I may be in some form of denial..How do you except the fact that your hubby cross stitches..Do I just pack up quietly in the night?.A Dear John letter? Therapy..For ME , OR MY GOSH the kids..I forgot about the kids..What will this do to them?

Man, this is worse than I thought...I have to think of the children.and their future..And my grandchildren...Dang, this is not looking good..

I have a lot to deal with here. I need to get this taken care of. I can not let this go on for one more second..Pretty soon he will be doing pillow cases, pictures for the wall...And oh my..What if he starts doing diollies??..No doillies please...That would just be the end of the road for me..Sorry, I can not bare to watch..Did I marry a 90 year old granny?...Heck a 90 year old granny is hipper than that..cross stitching is so totally 1950,s..Come on...Someone spare me the grief..

Now he is sitting here telling me he wants to learn how to quilt...No way..My ticker can not take it..I am feeling faint...So very faint..

I feel this sudden urge to spit and see a ball game...Move over Freaky Friday..And hello ,Tell me it isn't so Thursday..

I need to go sharpen his needles or something...

Toodles...

please pray for me*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the drama continues. You guys are too funny. I think he's sweet. Get nervous when he joins the Senior Citizen's center on the weekends for their cross-stitching classes. Until then, keeping taking the pictures--they are too funny!! :)

Jennifer said...

I love the fact your hubby can cross stitch. My dad did it. I still think it's cool a man can do it

Anonymous said...

Marc's grandpa made diollie's and sold them. They were beautiful. Now you can have your own business, sell his work online.

Anonymous said...

Marc's grandpa made diollie's and sold them. They were beautiful. Now you can have your own business, sell his work online.

Kristen said...

dude, can he do the laundry and cook? That would be slightly more helpful than the alphabet sampler to hang in the bathroom.

eyes_only4him said...

Kristen, I dont know how you do it...but you have to be the funniest lady on the planet..I just love you...LOL....and he can make banana bread...does that count..???

Kristen said...

I love you too and don't knock banana bread. If you are waking up to it on a Saturday morning, your day will go well. Trust me on this.

Cliff said...

Two guys were getting dressed after a workout at the club. One said "So,,how long you been wearing a girdle?"
"Since my wife found it under the front seat of the car".
Christina, where'd you find the cross-stitch???

eyes_only4him said...

cliff,
LMAO..lol...you are a crack up..



:)