Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Another birthday gone..Done for the year now:)

So baby spawn had a good birthday yesterday..She got messy, she played outside, she got a treat from the ice cream truck, she got new toys, and she was spoiled all day..So that wraps up my birthday,s for the year...Next spawn to have a birthday will be middle spawn and hers is in February...So I just need to make it thro Christmas..Yikes..

Oldest spawn and his friend were in "the woods" yesterday..( I believe this is the spot they have used to defecate on Mother Earth)...And I called him in the house because I have told them I don't like them playing in there...Well as he was running up to the house I saw the woman who lives in the apartment behind this woods..I guess she told oldest spawns friend that if she sees them in there again she is calling the cops..Who tells 8 year old boys they are calling the cops if you go in the trees behind your appt that aren't even your trees??...I think she is growing weed back there...And trust me..If you saw this lady, you see it would not be a stretch....She just doesn't want the kids trampling on her goods...I told hubby this last night and you know what he said???? " weed needs sunlight, lots of sunlight to grow, not enough light back there"...
So I am wondering how he knows all this!!!...LOL.....

Then last night I nearly had a meltdown...My mom call me ...And you will never guess what she told me....She said she was going to move in with the migdet...The same midget she swore she was not talking to anymore...That she didn't trust...Man I nealry had a panic attack..But I think I have talked her off the ledge...I swear when I am not there the whole world goes to pot...I have learned that no one can truly get by without my help...I am needed here...This is my calling from the Big Guy Upstairs..
I am the voice of reason....Sometimes seems like the only voice of reason..But my gosh..It is needed EVERYWHERE....I don't know how the president runs the country without my guidance...The world would truly be a safer and better place if everyone would listen to me..:)

I have added some new names to my blogroll..I am adding more too...I swear it takes me all day to read the ones I have now...I do half in morning and half in the afternoon..But I like reading them all...I just make time for everyone...That is just me..LOL...I think I may have removed some...Shh..Don't tell anyone though...LOL

Well that's all for now I guess...The spawns have their open house at school tonight..They meet their teachers and see their classroom...They start school Thursday...I know middle spawn is very excited..She really has no clue..Soon she will hate school just like the rest of them:)

Have a happy Tuesday...

Toodles

7 comments:

Foxy said...

cool that she enjoyed her b-day and great that this was your last one you have to worry about! my oldest starts school next week- kinder for the 1st time- very exited too, but like you said it will only be a matter of time. thanx for adding me to your blogroll! :)

Jamie Dawn said...

Maybe she'll keep on liking school. You never know.

I think your hubby may be cross-stitching a marijuana leaf.

Enjoy the rest of your b-day free year.

eyes_only4him said...

vani, aww first time kinder huh?..i remebr when my son started kindergared..fun times..no need to thank me for blogrolling u..Its just what I do to cool peeps:)

JD, ROFL..yes I bet that is what he is cross stiching..:)

Tee/Tracy said...

LOL at your hubby knowing weed growing techniques!

Kristen said...

My husband would be saying the same thing about the proper horticulture requirements for pot. He is an embarrassment.

I'm glad baby girl had a great birthday. She looks like she had fun. You are such the good mom.

Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm still on the list! :)

I will have to read if your mom has updated her blog. And, I can't wait to read your husband's. I'm sure that he will only confirm that you are truly the best momma and wife ever!! :)

Talk to you later. I enjoyed all the posts. I'm catching up myself tonight.

eyes_only4him said...

marel. no need to check..she has not:)