Saturday, August 20, 2005

Close call....

It has been a good 2 weeks at least. I think anyway. But this morning at approximately 5:30 am the hubby wakes me and says we have a bat..But he isn't sure where..Normally I am the one who hears it..But I heard nothing...So he goes downstairs..And nothing..No bat...Then as he comes back up to our room he hears squeaking..Which is never a good sign when your looking for a bat...Well the squeaking was coming from the attic door that is in our sitting room..You could hear him in there flapping bout and such..He never came out, I think he must live in there and he was coming in for the night as the sun was peeking through the windows..

But it has come to my attention that I will not be decorating for Halloween and Christmas this year..Or any year for that matter..All my decoratations are in there..And that door will never be opened again..NOT EVER!!..And I have ,made some pretty cool stuff for both holidays that I had wanted to show you...No can do now..Sorry folks..Nothing to see here..

Have a good weekend...Toodles

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can't be exterminated or something? We so want to see your decorations. :)

Anonymous said...

Call the exterminator. We want to see the decorations.

eyes_only4him said...

MAREL, I KNOW I NEED TO CALL ONE..I AM A PROCRASTONATOR I WILL ABMIT IT..YOU FOUND ME OUT..LOL

ANNGIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRST:-)
AND I KNOW..I WILL CALL MONDAY..LOL

Tammy said...

OH MY GOSH, I would just die. I can't believe you are still getting bats. I couldn't take it. I hope you guys manage to fix this problem soon.

momma of 2 said...

Glad you will be calling on Monday - ewwwww... bats in. the. house. I so can't handle that - besides I would love to see the stuff you made for the holidays!

Have a great weekend

keesh said...

Go out of the house, take the kids with you and have hubby do the digging for the decorations :). there you go...and he can possibly kill the bat while in there. Besides, don't you plan to move before December?

Anonymous said...

I cought the ones in Grandma's house with a fishing net. Havent had new ones since. Tammy

Peanutt said...

Isn't that what hubbies are for? Send his ass in there to get that stuff! LOL. Then store elsewhere!
Have a great day!

mal said...

*L*...and bats are such fun! you have had more problem with them in 1 year than we have had in 18. Any idea how they are getting in?