Thursday, August 11, 2005

Future mommies






The girls were playing with their dolls today and fighting who got to push the stroller...ahh..Those were the days...When the babies didn't cry, didn't eat..(unless you wanted to feed them) didn't poop, (unless you had one of those dolls that pooped..And I did..LOL)..And the babies slept all night and never needed a darn thing !!











Baby spawn and I were coloring tonight... Can you tell what page she colored??...LOL ..

Why does Blogger make it so darn difficult to post pictures and words at the same time...It wont even let me move the photos over now..My words and pics don't look right...crap anyway..Toodles















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are you guys! I love it.

Kristen said...

oh my stars!!! These kids are adorable.

eyes_only4him said...

firehotgran, you dont count..once agian:)

Marel, why thank you baby;)..lol

Heather, arent little girls so sweet..excpct when the devil comes out in them..lol

Kristen, thanks baby:)

Jamie Dawn said...

Hey, I can't tell which one baby Spawn colored. They both look soooo marvelous!
Baby dolls... those were the days.

Anonymous said...

What adorable little girls you have.

eyes_only4him said...

JD, yes baby dolls and crayons..what more could a kid want..lol

Angie, thank you

momma of 2 said...

Your girls are just dollys! I love coloring with my kids - it's relaxing.

The English Student said...

I remember when I loved to color. Oh wait...I still color. I have a Cinderella coloring book with a new box of crayons actually sitting on my bed. There is nothing like coloring to make you feel happy.