Tuesday, August 23, 2005

ok...the proof is in the pudding...or on my curtain anyway


so just now...just a few moments ago..we hear a clatter , bang, dingaling...whatever anyway..

We knew it was a bat..this time I got some pics of it...Little sucker was chasing me around the house..I guess he did not like the flash..


The cat ripped a hole in its wing when hubby got it off the curtains..



































can we say.."calling the Orkin man asap"


dont forget to read my real post below this...You need to read the funniest thing I have ever seen in my whole 30 years of life...and trust me,,these eyes have seen lots;)

toodles






14 comments:

keesh said...

Christina- OMG, scary. I would freak the hell out!

Also, were you up at 1:30am??

keesh said...

What is the word verification all about?

momma of 2 said...

EEWWWW - I hate bats... please tell me you were able to convince him to leave... and to take his family with him... good luck getting rid of them.

eyes_only4him said...

kish,it is too help prevent spammers...i know it is an inconveine...;)

mommaof2, yup..he is outside where he belongs...;)

eyes_only4him said...

THANK U D;)

Me said...

Ewwwww, get it!!!!

Did you get rid of it???

And ditto to the word verification. Is that something new?

eyes_only4him said...

beth, yup we got him out..thank goodness..trust me if he was still in here I would not be..lol

word verifaction is to stop the spammers....so far it has worked like a charm;)

The English Student said...

I always thought that bats were cool. My great grandmother had them in her attic. So my brother and I would go up there just to try to get a look at one.

Peanutt said...

I think its time to move.

Anonymous said...

That is certainly proof--gross!!

So, when is Orkin coming? :)

eyes_only4him said...

heather, i would..but i just moved here...lol

gina, i dont mind bats, i just dont like them in my house;)

peanut, u got room at your house??.lol

marel, not soon enough..I am having troubel convinceing hubby it is nessacry...could u tell him for me it is imprortant??..lol

eyes_only4him said...

D, dang..holy crap..lol...i will pass this along to him...trust me;)

I would of just died..holy crap again..lol

Tammy said...

OMG Christina, I can't believe I'm still reading about the bats. It is freaking me out.
You need to get out of that house...LOL.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm back. D's comment--ooooooohhhh. Please forward it to the husband.