Thursday, August 04, 2005

how do people really see you?

I took this quiz I saw a bumbling bav....this is how people see me.. if you want to take the test visit here www.http://quizilla.com/popular_quiz.html

HASH(0x8d0101c)
People view you as a Loner Artist. Loner Aritist
are exactly as their title says, loners and
artist. Now you are not alone by choice but
many people find you odd. This only bothers you
when you're in a public place like a dance club
or a crowded lunchroom so you tend to steer
clear of those places. You might have a friend
or two but they're either Loner Artists like
you or Truly Dark. Fear not! So many artists
are not appreciated in their own times!

What Do People Truly See You As? (lots of outcomes and stunning pictures)

brought to you by




3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

although i do not agree with this..i like it anyway:)

Mama Duck said...

Dang, I just want people to envision me in that skirt (before kids or course!!).

If you have wedding pics for WBW post 'em! I'd love to see them. I haven't been on time for ANYTHING since I had my second baby!

Jamie Dawn said...

My result:
People see you as a Saint. You are kind and always do the right thing. You don't loose your temper easily and are kind to any one and every one. Maybe we should check you back for wings!


So, I'm a saint! Wow! Just call me Mother Jamie.