Monday, August 01, 2005

Ado , ado..Parting is such sweet sorrow

Well after 9 months it has happened..I knew it would..Eventually.
I just was hoping it would be scooped out by the time I looked inside..I hate seeing it..I hate getting it out...I hate it.. Hate hate it!!

What am I referring to you ask?..The death of one of my Angel fish..He/She is face down in the bottom of my tank..(I have never had one go belly up..I am not even convinced that do float to the top when the croak)..So now I have one angel fish and 2 whatever there tank mates are..Not sure what kind they are..Don't really care either..:)

***********************************************************************
I picked the oldest spawn up from summer school..He gets in van and he asks if he can walk there tomorrow..I am like NO WAY!!..It is about 4 blocks. maybe a little longer...But he doesn't go to that school, nor do we ever walk that way..And I don't feel comfortable having him walk alone..No how No way..
He is in the van and gets a napkin from his backpack..I ask him what he is doing..He says he is making map on how to get home so he knows the way tomorrow...HELLO...YOU ARE NOT WALKING..HELLO ANYONE HOME??
He will go to that school next year (it starts at 4th grade) I told him MAYBE by then I would let him walk...And that is a BIG maybe..
********************************************************************

I was just reading on a friends site that her little baby is sick..Not sure what's wrong with him...SO please send a prayer out to Angie and her little boy:)

That is all I have for now...
Toodles

6 comments:

The English Student said...

They start getting older and then they start wanting to do things on their own.

That's how the story goes and it never gets easier.

Anonymous said...

Your son is something else. :) I hope school gets better for him. I agree with you on the walking thing. You're doing a great job.

Regarding your earlier post, I have to try harder with the potty training here. At the rate I'm going, they both will be potty training at the same time. My little one takes his diaper off, mainly when he's pissed off. Out of spite--he's something else too.:)

Kristen said...

making a map? At least he will be prepared. LOL

eyes_only4him said...

English Student,your telling me..lol
Marel, he is a ham alright..lol
potty training is a pain in the butt..i am not looking forward to this..not one bit..try stickers..that has been what worked for the other 2..sounds like our babies are the same..we really should hook them up..lol
Kristin,he is a wolf scout you no..alwyas prepared:)

Me said...

He does sound like a ham :) I don't think I was allowed to walk anywhere by myself til I was like 12!!

Thank you for the e-greetings!! It was sooooo adorable!! You're such a sweetheart!

mal said...

it seems almost no kids walk to school in Minnesota (ours did not) The weather can be so brutal at times that it does make sense. I grew up in California, there almost no one bussed unless it was a rural district. What a difference weather makes