Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Am I going to die..Or be bug free??

After my nice workout..20 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes doing weights..
I was all hot and sweaty, so I decided I should maybe take a hot bath and enjoy some alone time..I grab my little spongy thing that I put my body wash on.. Grab my soap and get it all lathered up..My hubby had bought me some new body wash that I hate the smell of...Smells like a darn orange peel..I hate the smell of citrus unless I am eating an orange:)

Anyhoo, as I am all soaped up..I am thinking to myself..Boy..This smells pretty good...Not so citrusy..I am liking it...Not really thinking about it...Until I start getting a little tingly..And not a good tingly..LOL

I look, and notice I have just bathed myself in my dogs flea shampoo..I am all in a panic...* warning DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH SKIN AND OR EYES..IF CONTACT OCCURS FLUSH IMMEDIATELY WITH WARM WATER*...Crap and double crap...Well I am in warm water...Crap..How do I flush it????...I am dying..I know it...I am being poisoned..I know it..Crap , darn, shucks ...I am planning my funeral in my head..I want a big production..A band, a nice meal, crying..Lots and lots of crying..I want close friends and family to tell stories of how wonderful I am Or was rather....I want a big display of baby photos and childhood photos..A shrine of sorts..
For the meal I want my favorite dishes prepared..Club sandwiches with no tomatoes, nachos, Caesar salad, cottage cheese..Cheesecake..Lots and lots of cheesecake..And this raspberry desert my grandma makes..
Diet Dr pepper and ice cold water bottles..And other varieties of soda and beverages..Maybe lemonade, or some kind of fruit punch..

I want my head stone to say something witty..Maybe something like.."When your dead..Your gone for good.." Or " here today, might be dead tomorrow"

Ok sorry got of the beaten path there...Anyway I am still alive, for now anyway..But I don't have a single flea on me:)

Toodles

15 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

OMG!!! How funny and terrible all at once.
Well, now the dog gets the citrus bath gel, right?

Pragmatician said...

So are you going to use that shampoo again?

Anonymous said...

I am very late in thanking you for your visit to my journal. I have been suffering from the all day long morning sickness that makes it impossible to do much of anything. Thankfully that is over and I can come here and read all about you!

My oldest daughter did the same thing once, washed her hair with dog shampoo, because she wasn't paying attn LOL

momma of 2 said...

So... I gotta ask....no more fleas? LOL how terrible...

eyes_only4him said...

JD,the dog will be lucky if she gets food anymore..lol

granny, yes,nothing like it

MWH, yes..very true..lol

Pragmatician, now way..lol


Angie, thanks for stopping..glad i am not the only one who has doen that..lol

Momma, no more fleas for me..lol

Foxy said...

LOL- too funny!! glad you're alive and flea free. :)

mal said...

ROTFL! I will bet the dog is laughing at you too ... great story

Melissa said...

LMAO!!!! You are killing me! THat was great!!

eyes_only4him said...

Vani,keep your fingers crossed..lol

Gab, yes shrines are nice:)

Mallory, I think my dog did get a good laugh..she isnt laughing now..she is bald..lol

Mellisa, glad you liked it..lol

Anonymous said...

Now I am part of the family so I can tell you what you will get, a BBQ, hot dogs, salad. Your stone will read, "If she took the time to look, she would still be here."
Or "Felled by a flea" or," Blonde "
Stay alive it is the only way to win.
Aunt Frankie

eyes_only4him said...

Aunt Frankie..
I am dieing here...Hot dogs and salad....yes..that is more like it..lol

Me said...

That's hilarious! I bet you smell real nice now!! :)

eyes_only4him said...

Beth, I hope so..lol

Nicole said...

Well, I've washed my hair with hand lotion before, but not dog shampoo! How are you supposed to wash the dog without getting it on the skin?!

eyes_only4him said...

D, yes..I think I should be good...lol