Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Question...Maybe I am the one who is nuts

So nearly everyday when I go outside there is a woman way down the street..And everytime I see her..She is using a leaf blower to blow the dirt out of her driveway..WTF??...

have we come so lazy or so dependant on things that we cant sweep our walk ways or rake our own leaves?...When I see a leaf blower..With a person behind hit working it....I wanna slap them...I wanna go to Ace Hardware , by a rake, and throw it in their face...

Leaf blowers are loud, disprupitve, bad for the environment, makes the operator look lazy and stupid...And serve no seen or said purpose..

GET A RAKE OR A BROOM..PLEASE...I AM BEGGING YOU..AND MOTHER EARTH IS BEGGING YOU...FOR GODS SAKE...PUT DOWN THE LEAF BLOWER!!

Now for those of you who use them...I am not talking about you..LOL

Another thing making me wanna blow....I have one soap opera I watch and have watched it for 25 years....Really..No joke..

and right now they have 3 guys..Who are or were the same character....WTF..why..I know there can only be one Roman..but why does Marlana have memories of the roman who isn't on the show..But is back as a Dr...Her husband now, was roman..But turns out he was brainwashed some years back by Stephano and his henchman..And he is really John Black ...You follow me?..LOL....Now her ex husband roman is on...Married to a witch....Now the first roman is back...But not as roman but as a Dr....Yet she is having flashbacks of him...You follow me??..LOL

Oh I give up...I will stop talking about it??..!!..LOL

Toodles

ps...sorry for all the curse words..:)

12 comments:

Foxy said...

DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!! lol

The English Student said...

I never watched soap operas. I could never get into them. I'm just addicted to reality tv which is probably worse.

Leaf blowers are annoying. I don't like them.

eyes_only4him said...

vani, you know it..lol..you must watch too huh??lol

tes, be glad you were never sucked into the world of daytime soaps..lol

Foxy said...

i used to watch it all the time, but since i'm not home during the day now- well, its been a while. i can't believe it- roman and marlena- the stories get crazier and crazier- soaps are addicting!

Anonymous said...

OK, I used to watch this. The old Roman with the curly, dark hair and not so great looking is back as a doctor. That is so stupid. I can't watch anymore--the way John Black acts with those eyebrows made me want to punch him. The Hope and Bo story lines would piss me off so bad too. {My sister met Hope in real life; she was with her family in Boston.)

You know what I miss--Another World. Never completely understood why they took that one away.

Talk to you later.

eyes_only4him said...

vani not only that..but the origanal roman is back...very scandelous..lol

eyes_only4him said...

oh marel...i use to love another world..i still watch it on soap net sometimes...that was the best..that was a real soap..

yes the not so good looking curly haired romanis back...but he isnt roman..he is a dr..yet marlena has flash backs of him...uggg!!!...lol

Me said...

Oh honey....you know I'm with you...LOL. From one Days of our Lives fan to another...lol. Another World...man, I almost forgot about that show. I used to watch that too!!

Leaf blowers are loud. Our neighbors have one and it bugs the piss outta me. Maybe I'm jealous because I do still have to use the 'ol brooms and rakes. Oh well :)

Cliff said...

FOR SALE: For sale by owner. Three leaf blowers. Would make nice decorations for flower beds. Call Cliff

eyes_only4him said...

Beth, I know you no what I am talking about..you no I am not crazy..lol

Cliff, the first step is admitting you have a leaf blower probelm..lol

Anonymous said...

I have a leaf blower, cant use it right but you made me think, bet that sucker could dust the living room in about 3 sec. ! Now where did I put it.....

eyes_only4him said...

aunt frankie..lol..yes..that is a good use for it...:)