Thursday, August 11, 2005

I don't think she likes her new haircut..Just my guess

Ever since poor Ellen has come home from the groomers, she has been laying in spots she has never laid in before..Not sure why, but she is just not herself....I found her laying in a baby cradle full of old stuff toys in the basement play area...Then this morning I found her laying in my dirty clothes basket under the laundry shoot in the laundry room..I think she may be mad at me..LOL...









I am sure she will get over it...I think she is embarrassed cause she is bald..:)

that's all I have time for now...Maybe more later,,Toodles








7 comments:

The English Student said...

Aww...that's a cute dog.

Tee/Tracy said...

Is she just a puppy? I thought lhapso ahpso (sp) - were very tall dogs?

Maybe she is cold without all her hair. LOL.

eyes_only4him said...

Tee, she is alomst a year old...Lahsa are very small dogs..dont get any bigger than about 10 pounds:)

momma of 2 said...

The poor thing...it's not fun being bald!

Robin said...

I wonder if she is just trying to infuse your family's smells back into her hair since her trip to the groomers? Just a thought...

Anonymous said...

She looks cute. And, Robin has a good point. Great pictures.

Tammy said...

Aww, the poor thing probably feels naked. Too cute.