Friday, August 26, 2005

SPF and so much more

So it is that time again, SPF day..the categories this week are
the eye sore of your neiborhood,a funny or weird sign in your town, and a photo you took secretly...

so first up is the eye sore...It happens to be not a good photo..I had to drive around the block twice to get it, which this is also a shot I took secretly..This is not a good photo, but if you can notice all the windows in the garage are broken out...The door window is covered with thick gray tape..You can not see the mess in the yard to well...I had to shoot and run..But this is a Mexican kid house...The ones that could not speak a lick of the language, were dirty, knew more curse word in English than did verbs or nouns...Thank the Lord above they up and left in the night a few weeks ago..Can we get an "amen"..
















Next is a weird sign I spotted at the park tonight..I am not really sure what it means..It could mean there are aliens around...Would they be considered and "exotic species"..??????



















So there are my SPA pics...Like I said..The first photo is two in one..LOL
I know I had a lame week..Not much to take pictures of here I guess..I need to move:-0
*********************************************************
Next are just some random shots I took at the park Thursday night...The kids had a good time..So here ya go...











































































































There you have it..Our trip to the park today..

My oldest spawn had a meltdown Thursday night..He screams this at the dinner table in ear shot of any neighbor that would have been in there yard and or dead...

"WHY IS MY LIFE SO PERFECT OUTSIDE, BUT WHEN I COME INSIDE IT IS THE MOST AWFULEST LIFE I HAVE EVER HAD???"


so that was my night in a nutshell...LOL

If any of you moms of young kids want to join my sticker club let me know and I will give you the info on it...I am gonan start mailing out today or Saturday...It is a fun way for your kids to get stickers and mail...And it is neat to see where you will get stickers from...This is my first time participating..So I hope it goes well...Send me an email if you want to join..

Have a TGIF....And a great weekend...Toodles










19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice day at the park--sweet. Thanks for sharing!

mal said...

love the exotic species alert, I haven't figured that one out yet. Was that Medicine Lake? it looked like a really nice evening where ever it was.

It is always nice to lose the low life neighbors

Me said...

Gotta love the weird signs!!!

Your kids are sooo cute!!!

momma of 2 said...

The park looked like so much fun!! Will try to send you an email - this computer is being a pain...so we will see!

Renee said...

Cute kids and that sign is ...different!lol

eyes_only4him said...

marel, yup we had a good time..lol

mallory, no not medcine lake..i acctually live west of the city..so this is a small lake in my town..

granny, yes..and i think everyother granny out there thinks the same about thier grandkids..lol

Beth, i had a hell of a time finding a sign..and crap..it was in front of my face the whole time..lol

momma, got your email..:)


D, yes they pulled up shop in the night a few weeks ago..lol...
i am glad you find humor in my misery..lol

renee, thanks for stopping by..and thanks

Random and Odd said...

Yay!! I am so glad you played.

xtessa said...

funny sign... makes you think up of what kind of strange animals are lurking around.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Glad to hear they moved on. It is a real shame when people dont take care of their homes.

amanda said...

exotic species, eh? might be worth some exploring.

and the park looks like fun too... :-)

Anonymous said...

Exotic species in MN? Hmmm . . . wonder what that could be.

Beautiful kids!

eyes_only4him said...

Liza,Kristine, Xtessa,kate,amanda, sharkey,

thanks for coming by..I know this week was not my best week...i really didnt have anything good to work with..lol..

J&J's Mom said...

Great pictures!! Thanks btw for hangin' with me when I was such a slacker!!

Book Bums said...

I've never seen such a sign...interesting...

Tee/Tracy said...

The sticker club sounds cool - I'll have to think about it later when I don't feel overwhelmed! :p

It's so sad to see people treat a house like a piece of crap. I don't care where the person is from or if they own or rent - there's no excuse.

Cute kid pics in the park --- and that sign is weird... Wonder what animal(s) it's for.

Kristen said...

I feel the same way the oldest spawn feels about life being so great outside and so awful inside. lol

The Q said...

I had to laugh at your oldest spawn's comment (heh heh heh "awfulest", I'm stealing that!)

So um that water your kids are touching...is that where the Exotic Species live?!?! ;-)

Jamie Dawn said...

I Love the pic of all three kiddos on the park bench.
That's just so precious.

Cliff said...

C. The little town across the border into Iowa, has a radiator repair shop. Their sign says, "The best place in town to take a leak".
Makes one think a moment while you're driving by.