Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Funniest thing I have seen today ..Thus far

Took the kids to the park. And 3 other kids came along with us..Which is always funny because I love to hear their conversations...

AS the kids were running up and down the hill with the grassy knoll..(the one next to the condom wrapper..That is STILL there)..My oldest spawn says to the other little boy..
"Now pretend you have a pretty lady there...Laying on her side"

I was like what did he just say....
So I holler over " what do you need a pretty lady on her side for?????"

The kids run off and ignore my question...Figures...

I am putting middle spawn to bed in her new clean room...She has been sleeping on the coach the last few nights because her room was "out of sorts"...I tell her come on and I will tuck you in ...I asked if she liked her new floor and her nice clean room..She said.."Yes momma I like it..So when I get grounded I can just come sit and here and think about what I have done ..Right"..

Not sure if she is wanting to get grounded or what...Her brother sure does not make it look glamorous by any means...

Funniest thing Christina has seen today....Maybe even all my life..
I am laying up here in my bed...I turn to hubby and ask him "give me something funny to write about..I am tapped tonight.."

The minute I look at him I say " never mind, I have my material right now..Thank you much"

You will never guess what he was doing...Go ahead and guess......You give up...I am gonna pee my pants just typing it out...But I will try

he was....cross stiching

My family gives me such wonderful material..I swear..You can not make this stuff up...

Toodles

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That had to be the funniest thing ever. I swear you guys are a crack up! :)

Cliff said...

Well you had me leaning the wrong way on that one. Funny stuff Christina. btw I'm keeping my wife away from your pics of your floor project, lest she gets some ideas.

momma of 2 said...

Can I send him my cross stitching projects that i have started and ran out of time to finish? LOL

eyes_only4him said...

MAREL, I SWEAR..THIS FAMILY GIVES ME CONTANT MATRIEL..LOL

CLIFF,LOL...YOU DONT WANT YOUR WIFE TO BE HAPPY??..HEEHEE

MOMMA, I DONT THINK HE EVEN KNOWS FOR SURE WHAT HE IS DOING.LOL

D,GOSH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE IS MAKING..I TRY NOT TO STARE..LOL..
AND NOPE HE HASNT MENTIONED WHAT HE NEEDED A PRETTY LADY ON HER SIDE FOR..AND I AM PRETNEDING IT ALL NEVER HAPPENED..LOL

Me said...

That's too funny! I don't think I've ever seen that. Can't wait til I get more material for my blog :)

I'm with Momma....can he finish my stuff too???

Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! Those were all hilarious!


That bat up above is FREAKING ME OUT! Ack!

Peanutt said...

OMG! Where are the pics to accompany that?

Robin said...

My hubby used to cross-stitch in college. He said it relaxed him (this after a few bong hits, of course...)

HERE are your interview questions, m'lady:
1. If you could be reincarnated as any animal of your choosing, what would it be? Why?
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
3. If you could do anything without getting caught and with no ramifications, what would you do and why?
4. Describe yourself in high school. If you had to do it again, would you change or be the same? Why?
5. If you could eat only 1 food ever again, what would it be?

The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying interview me.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

eyes_only4him said...

Beth, dont worry..pretty soon you will have all the mateiral you can handle..you will have to start writing stuff down..trust me..lol

Tee, try standing close enough to it to snap its mug shot..now that is creepy..lol

Peanut, i know..i weasnt thinking..next time thoug..lol

Robin...ROFL...lol..
i will get on my interview questions tongiht when i get home from work..cant wait:-)

Tammy said...

That is funny. YOu sure do get a lot of funny things to write about with your funny. I wish my family was that funny. I guess as they get older is gets funnier.

mal said...

*L* cross stitching? Love it...Rosie Greer use to do it too. Made it a "mans" hobby. Please tell me he had reading glasses perched on the end of his nose too?

Jamie Dawn said...

As long as your hubby gets rid of the bats, he can cross stitch to his heart's content.
Now, go ground your daughter so she can really enjoy her room.