Monday, August 29, 2005

** Caution...Vulgar language and a few curse words may be present**

This is how my day unfolded..Hubby and I and what was my baby spawn at the time went off to my weekly Dr visit. My due date was Sept 11th so I had a few weeks to go.

I get to the Dr about 10:30am..He comes in the room about 11:15..*grrrr*
After taking my blood pressure he checks me into the hospital. I am thinking..Crap..I have baby spawn here..She can not be here to see the blood and gore that is about to happen..Man she will be scared for life...No way...Aint gonna happen...

We had no time to take her home as the hospital was about an hour from home..So she had to come...But Hubby called his brother and sister in law and after that got off from work they were coming to get her and then get oldest spawn who was with my mother and take them to MIL house for the night..

Anyway I get all checked in my room about 12:30...Get my IV about 1pm..Get my freaking potocin about 1:30pm...My Dr comes in shortly after seeing if I need some pain meds...."Who me..Hell no I don't need any".....

Well bout half hour later I was praying to the Lord Almighty to kill me..Please take my life at this moment..I can not take the pain anymore...I ring for my nurse..She comes in I tell her.." Get my an epidurral NOW please"....And she tells me that they are in the OR with a patient and that they will be in shortly..

20 minutes later my Dr comes in ..I tell him " so, where the hell is the epidural guy..Does he have the fucking day off or something?"

Doc seeing I am in distress says he will go see where they are..

2 pm rolls around, I have been in pain for much too long..At least a good half hour...And I am not taking it well...Not well at all...

My poor baby spawn is sitting across the room watching the Disney channel and eating her snacks I had packed her...(we were gonna go for a picnic at the lake on the way home from Dr...)...So she had no clue what was going on..Well she knew we were getting a baby that day..

Anyway, 3 pm rolls around and now it has been a good 2 hours of solid death wishing for myself and to others..I wanted anyone and everyone who was not in pain to die..A horrible , slow, death...

well my pain was short lived because the little turkey popped out at 3:31pm Eastern Standard Time:-)

The minute she came out I said.." Holy shit she is small"
The Dr says.." She looks pretty good size to me"

I am thinking she is very small..My former baby spawn was 8 pounds 13 and half ounces and 23 inches long....So this damn baby looked like a damn premmie to me..

Well new baby spawn weighed in at 8pounds 3 ounces and was 21 inches long..See I told you she was small...Dr says,," honey that is still a big baby"...WTF!!

If that baby would of cooked the 2 weeks she had left she would of weighed more than a small sedan...!!!!!!

Now my baby spawn is all of 2 years of age....She is my only spawn with out my dashing blue eyes and blonde locks...Although her hair is getting lighter by the day..

Her dark brown eyes are so deep you can see her soul in them..And her soul is beautiful, funny, cute, cuddly, smart, annoying, trouble maker, and little devil all in one..She melts your heart, " momma jews" translated means..."Mom can I have some juice please"
or she will say "wa shoes" translated means " mom where are my shoes" proceeded by " oo side"...Translated means " mom can I go outside" and my all time fav is " shank u"
translated means " Thank you" and she uses the all day long..And if you do not reply with a " your welcome" she will proceed to tell you "shank u" until you do..:)

You ask her how old she is she proudly states.." Chew" yup..My little girl is chew today...













There you have it...The day my baby spawn spewed into the world...Aint she cute though?...LOL

Happy Birthday Baby spawn....We love you:-)

*****************************************************************
On a side note my older spawns totally wrecked my copier/fax/printer/scanner this weekend..So those of you in the sticker club...I could not copy the paper..I am having hubby copy it at work today...Its coming I promise..

Oh...And I quit my job Friday...I am starting my own business...I am going to get my daycare license....I am finishing out my schedule..Then I will fill in on weekends if they need me for the time being...My daycare wont be up and running for a few months..Lots of paper work and meeting I need to attend..And I need to get my basement all set up right...Moved a lot of stuff around this weekend..

Well thats it today...Have a happy Monday
Toodles

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That petocin is something else. Once in, you're right--the pain sucked big time. But, out came baby! :) Thanks for sharing. She's a sweetie, for sure! :)

keesh said...

What a cutie! I too had a big baby, my first and only so far, weighed in at a healthy 9 lbs 5 oz. Yes, he was that big and yes, my recovery sucked. But I want another one, so it couldn't have been too bad :).

keesh said...

Hey Christina - did you forget about your other blog??

eyes_only4him said...

marel, yes..sucks big time is a gorss understatment..lol

granny,i might give her cooties if i do that..heehee

Kish,dang,.i thought my babies were big..lol...and no i havent forgot about it..i just barely have time for this one..but i am gonna post on it today:)

Jackie,not funny honey..lol

momma of 2 said...

Oh how sweet! I hated pitocin.. it's awful!

Good luck getting the daycare set up - it's a lot of work - but I think you will do great at it.

Foxy said...

awww- happy birthday baby spawn! arent they worth all the pain and agony? hehehe :)

Foxy said...

oh and i have all of you beat- my first was born 10lbs 02 oz and my second was 9lbs 11 oz! both c-sections, on my second i watched what i ate and what not and still- a BIG baby! lol- its in my genes the doc said..now i'm wondering if this one on the way will break some records- lol- i'm hoping not, my back never recovered from those 2. :)

Tee/Tracy said...

Happy Birthday, baby!... Cute baby talk! Love it :)

Good luck with the daycare :)

Jodi said...

Just stopping in to say thanks for popping into my blog!

Happy birthday to your little girl! They are so much fun!

Me said...

Happy birthday Emma!!! We're going to name our next baby girl that too!! I looove that name!

I'm jealous that you got to quit your job...I wanna do that! That's so great though. Way to go!!

What a birth story that is! I was a pansy...I got the shot. I think I was in labor for like 17 hours!

Me said...

What a doll Emma is too!! I meant to put that in there!

eyes_only4him said...

thanks everyone for wishing my baby spawn a good birthday...she is a little pistol i tell u what..lol

and beth, i will share the name with you...but let gracie get outta diapers first..lol..and what if u have a boy..lol

Just Me said...

baby spawn...that's funny...

Jamie Dawn said...

Your two year old baby spawn is a darling!
Lots of love and happiness to her today.
Good luck with preparing for your daycare.
I hope it all goes well.

mal said...

great story! TY for sharing it *S*