Monday, May 16, 2005

whats the deal...With the following

My mind has been running...So many things I really don't understand....Some things I have been pondering(remember I am blonde...Although I try to hide it with brunette:-)..anyhoo....

How come kids and men are the only ones who leave skid marks in their underpants?...Makes no sense...Maybe they just aren't real sure where the toilet paper is suppose to go.....

Why don't I use spell check more often..Is it that I am lazy...Or I just think I am above that sort of thing...

Do we really have body soil in our beds even after we wash our bedding in hot water...Or does Clorex want us to buy their colorsafe bleach and using scaretatics to get us to buy it...Not sure..But it works for me..I buy it...:-)

Why don't babies have bad breath....Some of the sweetest breathe you can come across...I love babies...

Why does it take a puppy a week to potty train..But takes your toddler 3 months....

Why does does Michael Jackson look freakeir as time goes on....He really looks like a typical child molester...I am not saying he did it...But I keep a photo of him on the fridge..Tell my kids if they see anyone looking like that...To run the other way...(my bad I know...But you cant be too carefull)

These are just some things that I have been wondering about....Excuse me for thinking out loud..I tend to do that....

Right now I am watching Larry King...And Robert Blake is creepy..Holy crap...So I got sidetracked...Remember I am blonde...Not to say that all blondes are slow...But this is can be:-)

Well I better get along and get ready for bed....A night of Meduim,John Stewart,and the back of my eye lids are in store for me....Toodles

5 comments:

Afe said...

Skid marks?

I deny these allegations.

Skid marks happen to other people. Very bad people.

keesh said...

You are funny. I stumbled across your blog as you posted a comment on a friend of mine's blog. I am married for 5 years, and have a almost 3 year old. I am trying to convince my husband we need another child, no go yet. any suggestions:)?

eyes_only4him said...

afe...well I dont know..I stick by my story:-)

Hi Kish..thanks for stopping by..no suggestions..maybe you need to get him liquered up..no just kidding..well maybe I am:-)

eyes_only4him said...

Kish.....do you have a blog..I found your blog site..but no blogs!!!....later gator

eyes_only4him said...

I love you sandgirl...