Monday, May 30, 2005

Flowers,dirt,and sun oh my

well today has so far turned out way better than expected..It is sunny and pleasant...I finally got off my tookess and planted some flowers..I do not have a green thumb at all...I enjoy the planting and pulling of the weeds...I am just no Mrs.Greenthumbs...
I have a feeling everything I have took all the time to plant..Will be eaten by very mean,super bad bunnies .They frolic in my yard thinking they own the damn joint...And I tell you..There are armies of them....There is the leader..And some followers..Then...Then..They always have reinforcement and back up...It seems the squirrels and the rabbits have some sort of silent treaty..They make it seem as though they are working against eachother,when indeed...They are one big army of destruction and flower eating nonsense....The squirrels lead the rabbits to the flowers and the rabbits lead the squirrels to the freshly planted seeds...They work together..Real team work they have...Really they need to start a union..Needless to say...I will enjoy my flowers till the bunnies and the squirrels join forces in my yard....Anyhoo...That's what is goin today...Hope you keep the bunnies in your neck of the woods well fed as well:-).......also..please find on the lower right side..my guestmap..please put a pin where your from..kinda fun way to see where we all are from..thanks....Toodles

1 comment:

Jamie Dawn said...

I posted on your guest map. I'm in CA in the purple dress. Too cute!

Wascal Wabbits!!!!