Wednesday, May 11, 2005

the day so far........

well today so far is a hoe hum kinda day..kinda chilly,kinda cloudy...kinda crappy...For breakfast I consumed a bowl of Specail K...I never thought I would be old enough to enjoy it...pretty damn sad....For lunch I had a bowl of chicken vegtable soup..and a leftover piece of meat from Mothers Day..is that too long to leave in fridge...crap now I bet I will have diareha later.....
Fixen to get out my jump rope while Litte Emma Boo is napping..she tends to like to try and grab my rope while I am jumping:(

I got my dishes done..picked up one of my bathrooms...and now i just wanna crawl on the couch and take a nap...but no can do...I need to get part of a workout done....or I will regret it later..Wanna lose at least 30 pounds by mid-summer...Trying to lose the rest of all my baby weight...It is harder thatn it seems...do you eat carbs or not..do you go low fat or not...what the fuck..I have no idea...so I just workout everyday...try to eat ok..not the best somedays..but I do workout 7 days a week...Hopefully it will start to pay off soon.....Looking doubtfull somedays...But i am plugging alone day by day at it....I need some lipo and a tummy tuck...that would solve all my troubles......but that is doubtfull as well....

No comments: