Monday, May 23, 2005

Out of the mouth of babes

so the kiddies were outside playing yesterday....One of our neighbor boys is a little Mexican boy(I mean..They barley speak English)..And all the neiboghood kids were playing on a trampoline in the Mexican kids yard..I have noticed in the past this kid can be kind of aggressive..So I kept going out to look and make sure everyone was still alive....A short while later my son comes home mad...He says"the Spanish kid slapped me"...I said why..He said "I don't know but I told him I am not gonna fight him because I am bigger than he is and it would not be fair...."...Then he says with a puzzled look in his eye..."I thought Spanish people were very peaceful people"...I nearly died laughing..He is so cute....And he calls them Spanish..Because they speak Spanish...Tried telling him they were not from Spain..But from Mexico....Oh well....Kids are too funny

3 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Your son did an honorable thing; otherwise he might have hurt the smaller kid who is from Mexico, but speaks Spanish.

Your daughter in the pic above seems to be engrossed in a telephone conversation. She also looks as if she is flipping someone off, giving the bird. This, coupled with her "cutting off weiners" statement is cause for alarm. You better watch this one closely!

eyes_only4him said...

Your right...she is a little spitfire...but I think she may be picking her nose..not giving the bird..:-)

eyes_only4him said...

oh..and it is a fake phone..from thier playhouse...but her and the baby...can sure spend a lot of time talking to noone on that darn thing:-)