Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Feel like a fat cow

why is it that when we women are pmsing...We want to eat everything we see..It just isn't fair..I have felt this way for the last few days...I am just praying it ends soon before I crack...I even wanna eat stuff I hate.....Men are lucky...They have no such dilemma....Men can eat like pigs..It is just kind of expected..But if a woman were to eat a whole basket of chicken wings...She is looked down upon..(I am not condoning eating a basket of chicken wings)..But I think you no what I am talking about...It is ok for men to have a big ole beer belly...But women are always expected to be fit and trim...We women are responble for gaining weight while we are pregnant..And to lose every pound 10 minutes after we have the baby...But men are just only excepted to get bigger and balder as they age...If a man has no beer belly...Others may think he is ill...Maybe even dieng..No one comments to a man..."Boy...You are looking great..Looks like you have dropped about 10 pounds..You look wonderful"...In stead..This is what is said.."Man...You feelin ok buddy..Your lookin like crap".........It just isn't fair......And when a woman loses a few pounds whether it is needed or not..This is what is said.."You are looking nice..You have such discipline..Wish I had your will power..How do you do it....You wanna lose more?"...Doesn't seem fair..Almost like we are excepted to lose weight whether we need to or not.......anyhoo...What do you think..I am wrong...????
Later Gators

No comments: