Friday, May 13, 2005

Love Fridays

Well Happy Friday Morning....Yes,Its Friday....The end of the week...Now I can usually look forward to some help with the kids while hubby is home...WE mostly stay put on the weekends..As after a week of school and play the kids would rather stay home where the can have friends over and play outside...And play and occasional videogame...But the kids mostly like to take the out of doors..We have a pretty big yard..Front and back..So they can find all sorts of things to do....
Nothing exciting going on today..That I am aware of anyway...Crap tends to jump up on me when I can finally sit down for a few minutes...Either the baby has the dog trapped under the clothes basket..My oldest daughter sitting on top of it so the dog cant get out...Why they think this is funny..I have no idea...Then baby will head to the kitchen where she tends to open a drawer and dump all of my tupperware lids onto the floor so she can plop her chubby rear inside the drawer..Anyhoo....They all keep me busy....What would you do without all the excitement and chaos....You would be bored stiff.....Lets just say..I am never bored...

No comments: