Thursday, May 12, 2005

what can ya do

I am about screaming mad...my laundry room is a frightfull mess..I am just gonna have to clean it myself..Everytime I go in there I nearly break my neck on some small object on the floor..So...I am gonna take care of it...My hubby says everyday.."boy I need to get the laudnry room cleaned"...well I guess I will do it for him..Men are like that sometimes...they have good intentions..but dont follow thru...

My baby Emma got up from her nap kinda crabby..for lunch I gave her pb&j and a cut up apple..she loves apples...then she got jelly in her hair...so now she will need a bath tongiht...again...they all had baths last night...And my oldest girl all she wants to do is eat..for lunch she had a peanutbutter sandwich .then she wanted a hotdog(with no bun)..then she wanted an apple...I dont know how she stays so skinny...

Crap..I just realized it is the day I go and clean the bathroom downstairs...the bathroom in the basement is rarely used..well the kids use it when they are down watch the tellie or playin as thier playroom is down there...and for some reason..the kids dont flush the toilet when they are done..so at times it smells like a damn outhouse...I have three bathrooms...one in the masteroom ,one in on the main floor and one in the basement....And only one gets a good thruough cleaning...as my kids are very messy with toothbrushing and whatnot...I cant stand seeing toothpaste in the sink...I guess I should clean my bathroom..Dont much feel like it though....I so need a housekeeper..I think my mom knows a good one..I think she lives with one..:-)...tee-hee...

Well better go get some more work done..Need to go get my laundry room clean...I have had enough....Although I was gonna do it the other day and did not...But this time I really mean it:-}
Toodles
Chrisnit...

No comments: