Friday, May 20, 2005

Something I don't understand

well...Have you ever have you ever sat and wondered about the damnest things...Like have you ever pondered the damnest crap..Like have wasted time thinking about the stupidest things...I find I waste lots of time wondering dumb stuff...For instance...When a dogs hear us talk...Do they really know what we are saying...Or do we sound like the teacher from Peanuts...I mean..They act like they no...They come when we call..The sit when we tell them too...They go to the door when you say"wanna go out"...Sometimes it seems like they listen better than our kids....You ask your kids.."How was your day"..And your greeted with a blank stare..Like they have no idea what language you are speaking ...Almost like they put up with us adults co-existing on their planet...And they are really getting tired of sharing space with us....So I just wonder...Are dogs smarter than kids...Something to ponder...

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

I'll tell my hubby something, and he acts as if he's listening, but then I find out, he has no idea what I said.
Kids and dog too...

Gail said...

My pediatrician told me to talk to my toddler like he is a dog. That's the only way he'll listen.