Saturday, May 14, 2005

weekend plans..whopee


so it is saturday..big feakin deal..its cloudy,its chilly..feels like winter..Yippie(really I am being sarcastic..incase you didnt read into that)....I want to be able to plant flowers this weekened..but it is looking hopeless by the minute...I believ it is only gonna be like 57 today..that is just not a suitabe condtion for me...
Lets see..I have an appt at the church today for some job or something Marc wants us to do(yawn yawn)..But it would be extra money..Then I would like to take a trip to the mall and gets me a new pair of shoes..My tenneis shoes are fading fast..they might not hold on much longer..(say a little prayer)...Then I will need to bring my fat ass home and workout..Maybe feed the kids.maybe not..depends on if they complain about starving...Give the littest pain in the butt a much needed nap..so I can sit and do nothing for an hour or so...And I havent made many plans past that point wich takes me to like 2 pm...so i am sure it all goes down hill from there anway.....

No comments: