Sunday, May 15, 2005

things that make me mad

so I have been thinking about stuff that really pisses me off....and I have compiled a list..enjoy:-)

(not in any order)
1.snow...even in the dead s winter..but espaecailly in the dead of spring

2.whining........kids and adults...all apply

3.call waiting

4.bugs

5."that time of the month"

6.yahoo chat rooms

7.people who dont write you back after you take the time to send them a note(e-mail or by postman)

8.traffic

9.waiting..waitng...and waiting...

10.bills

11.folding clothes

12.putting clothes away

13.plumbers that dont show up...at all

14.telemarketers

15.pushy salesmen

16.people who go door to door trying to sell shit

17.dandlions in my lawn

18.reality shows...(execpt ameircan idol)

19.brittney spears..and any other talentless person who takes up radiotime

20.boy bands

No comments: