Thursday, May 12, 2005

Things I gotta do today

So I just got done with my morning workout on my "hamster wheel" as my best pal Jilybear calls it....Now I am off to do my jump roping...I try to get in 100 jumps twice a day...Abby is at school..Emma is playing .....I need to grab a shower when I am done..Pick abby up...And yes another tea part today....Yesterday she even wore her church hat....She is so fancy sometimes...It is a rainy cold cold day...High only bout 41....Sucks....
I start my new job Tuesday...Ultra excited...The kids went to check out their new day care yesterday....They are excited about goin...I am nervous though....Never left them before...Although sometimes the school systems are questionable....It cost me $3.00 per hour just for Emma...$2.75 per hour just for Abby...And $2.55 per hour for Zach...Damn....I know...If I worked 40 hours a week during the summer..It would cost me way over $330 a week...Good thing I am only doin part time...Need to get out of the house..Earn a little extra money..Make some friends...ya no...Same ole....When my Emma Boo hits at least pre school I will work full time...I like being here for now knowing if they had a problem I can leave and get them straight away with no questions or worries...I am way too much a worry wart...But that's me:)

No comments: