Tuesday, May 17, 2005

kids..what ya gonna do with them

Well my kids are sweet and cuddley like a fuzzy bear..grizzly that is..no really they are cute and sweet...90% of the time....They look like my husbadn..which is a plus for them!!....
Like everytime I asked my son...he is 8..to do any work weather its homework or genral maintence of his room....he all of a sudden becuase a drama queen..he is gonna die of starvation if I do not feed him right that minute...and will proceed to whine...I tell him no food till the work is done...kids in third world countries dont get to take a lunch break form working in the sweatshop..so darn it...you can do 20 minutes of work without a snack...am I wrong people?

1 comment:

eyes_only4him said...

oh no...never thought of that..tee hee.....well the socail worker can come and see how lazy my son is...she will make him work for his food too:-)...it really is funny..the boy can have eated 2 hours proir..and stuffed himslef..the minute I ask him to do something..all of a sudden..he is famished...what can ya do..just love em I guess:-)