Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ahh..Those were the good ole days weren't they?

wasn't high school just the best times?...I mean sure,at the time we all hated it and dreaded every moment.But as we look back,really those were good days.No worries(other than if your homework was done..Or making sure noone hated you that day)..I had a good group of friends...We all took turns hating one another over varies things..Mostly over boys or one friend thinking you were spending too much time with another friend(I had a lot of that)....And we were all b/f/f...I mean what the heck does that really mean....Like people are really Best Friends Forever....Get a grip...Things change..People change....You change...
Remember you old boyfriends and how you would pray at night that you would be together forever..Or even a crush you had...Wishing on the stars at night that he or she would finally ask you out?....Well aren't you glad none of that turned out?..Look at your life now...I was kind of a "tramp"...(not that bad really..I don't think anyway)..And aren't we glad we didn't end up with some of the losers we once thought we so wonderful....Geesh I know I am....
I have posted some pics of some of my old friends and of me....Enjoy...And keep in mind this was the early 90,s...As I gradualted in 1993....So don't laugh..Keep all rude commnets to yourself..Tee-hee

No comments: