Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Does time stand still when you are in a hurry

Do you ever get the feeling that time stands still when you are wanting it to go a wee bit faster?...For instance...When I am working on my treadmill...Time seems to go forever..And stupid me..I go faster hoping that the time will speed up..But it has not worked as of yet...

When you are watching your favorite show...Time goes fast...Its like you sit down and its over...Your downtime has been sped up all of a sudden...You finally have the time to sit down and enjoy a moment...And boom..Poof...Your time is up..

But if you are waiting in line at the Dr,s office...Or getting a root canal..Or in labor....Time literally stands still...Like one minute..Is really a day...Time it by your watch..Its true....That's why I don't wear a watch...It only sees to anger me when I look and see how much time I have wasted doing absolutely nothing..And Time seems to fly by when you are finally enjoying some downtime...Is it just me...Maybe these things only happen to me....Toodles

No comments: