Friday, July 29, 2005

Update on middle spawn condition

I called the Dr to ask about appendix issues..They didn't think that was it..And I really did not think so either..But you never know..They gave her an appt. At 2:15...Then 5 minutes later they call back and want to see her at 9..So I had to run like a mad woman getting 3 kids ready who were all still in jammies..LOL

Well turns out the little bugger has strep throat..She ended up "losing her cookies" in the garbage can there...Fun...

Who knew that a tummy ache meant strep throat..Well now you know..:)

She also has a heart murmer...But she gets one when she has a fever..They say it is nothing to worry about..So I wont:)

Well gotta go tend to the sick spawn...I am sure it wont be long and they will all be sick spawns..Such as life I guess..

Have a good Friday...Toodles

16 comments:

Marel Lecone said...

Poor thing--I hope that she feels better. Take care to all of you.

BossyĆ¢™¥'s YOU said...

thank you marel..*hugs*

Robin said...

Sorry about your sick kiddie. I hope she feels better very very soon. Strep is never fun. Make sure you take care of yourself, too!

BTW, both me & hubby have had heart murmurs since birth. They are usually no problem at all, unless you are being anesthatized.

Tammy said...

Poor thing. Hope she feels better soon.
I hope the other two don't get it.
Take care and HUGS.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Robin, thanks ..anything with the heart is kinda scary though..but you have me looking up now..thanks:)
Tammy,I am just counting on the fact they will get it in a matter of days..if they dont..i can mark a plus in the book..lol

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

now her fever is 103.3..just gave her a bath...it has come a bit..this really bites big time:(

Litlsassy20 said...

poor baby! Strep throat SUX! I used to get it a couple of times a year, and man it rough! Hopefully the fever will let up soon and she'll feel better....bless her little heart!

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

lilsassy, it really sucks..i have her laying here on the couch with a rag on her head.she thinks i am crazy..lol

Ruben said...

Sick kiddos are so sad. I hope she feels better soon!!!

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

thank you Ruben,nice of you to stop by:)

momma of 2 said...

I am glad it's just strep and not anything more serious. Hope she feels better soon.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

thanks momma..:)

firehotgran said...

i hope abby is up and running soon.love her so much...give her kisses from me

Jamie Dawn said...

Hope she feels better soon.
I really hope the others don't get it. Take care!

Jaws said...

Like Robin said Most heart Murmurs are no big deal. Especial if its some found by chance and not because of pain. Mine 6 year old has one but we found it because she was getting chest pains and hers is abit more complicated.

I am sure it will be one of those like 99% of them are just one they get when they are sick. The fever does it.

HUGS wish I could come give you a break so you could grab a nap.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Jamie,thank you..means a lot:)

jaws, oh thats awful..I hope your daughter is ok..
Thanks for the good thoughts though..:)