Friday, July 29, 2005

Sick spawn..Babies, no thanks I will pass

So my middle spawn is still sick...Her fever was past 102 last night..So I did not get much sleep..Her tummy hurts..I hope it isn't her appendix or something..Right now she is laying on the bed I made her on the couch...In a few I am gonna give her a nice bath..Too cool her down a bit...Yup..Fun day ahead...:)

Since I had weird sleep last night, the weirdo dreams came out..I had a dream I was gonna have a baby...I guess I would consider that more a nightmare really..

It seems like everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby..Or there are some out there that think they are preggers...I just hope it isn't something that is traveling thru cyber space..Otherwise I am going to get my DSL disconnected..LOL...I don't want to take any chances...
My baby factory is closed and all the employees are getting there unemployment .. I am gonna take measures to make sure this factory gets boarded up for good...Baby Jack..(the baby I had in my dream)..Was very fussy..He was cute...But no thanks...Don't want any here...Keep flying ole stork..I will shot you down with my sling shot if you even come within a 10 mile radius..GO AWAY..YOUR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED..THANK YOU..
HAVE A GOOD DAY.

There I hope that scared him off...

Well I need to go tend to middle spawn...She is moaning and groaning..Have a good one..Toodles

12 comments:

vani said...

hope your spawn gets better. nothing worse than sick spawns :(

Gabriel said...

Hi ;)

Just curious.. did you always want children and if so, how many did you imagine yourself having?

My person says that she doesn't want to get married or have kids and it was funny because a friend of mine, who I used to baby-sit for (she has five girls), told my person that I would be a great Daddy! :)

I am thinking.. three kids would be great..

vani said...

oh and i am prego too! lol i too said my factory was closed and oops.....but after this NO WAY, NO HOW....i'm either getting my tubes tied or doing a lorena bottit on my hubby in his sleep- he's too chicken to get it done himself..lol sorry TMI!:)

firehotgran said...

hope abby isfeeling better soon...breaks my heart when they are sick.give her kisses from me

Kristen said...

Marelle started all that baby conversation. You have her to blame for that.

Or maybe Vani. LOL

fsgsf said...

When you have your "nightmare" baby, you can name him "web"ster!!

Peace!

NJ from NJ

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

vani, thanks..oh my i didnt know you were pregger??..lol
gab,I never wanted kids..then after i got married i changed my mind..I only wanted one..a boy..but i got 3...lol..its ok..they are way cool:)
Kristen, I so am blaming Marel now..her and her Higgly town baby talk..shame on her:)

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

NJ,...good one..only probelm is it reminds me of Emmanual Lewis..I hated that show..lol

Marel Lecone said...

Ya'll are killing me. Now, I'm getting blamed for things in the Blogworld?!--I thought that I only happened in my other life. Thanks. :)

Oh, BTW, your post cracked me up. The comments were disturbing though.:) I am so not to blame.:)

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Marel,
well it sounded good to me..lol..:)

Tammy said...

Hope your little one gets better soon. It's always so hard on them and us.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

thanks tammy..I think she is starting to make a turn around..I hope anyway