answer at the end...
So Suzie tagged me on this one....I may get this wrong but I think I need to list 4 truths and one lie..Or it could be 4 lies and one truth, I dunno I forgot, so I will just go with 4 truth and one lie, and you try and guess which is the lie..mmmkayyy?
1. In 1990 I had 2 members of New Kids on the block call me at home, at a concert I gave a roadie my phone number to give to Donnie, and 2 weeks later, I got call.
2. A girl I went to school with had a family member who was on Judge Judy 6 years ago..The girl was a teenager who had an affair with an attorney , who was married to my second cousin.
3. I once went fishing using corn flakes as bate.
4. I once ate dinner at a very pricey joint , then "went to the bathroom" and skipped out on the $250.00 bill
5. I wrecked the front end of my moms car back in 94 by running into a gas pump, but told her I have no idea how it happened..
Ok, guess what one is a lie..And yes, only ONE is a lie..Hardy har har
OK, so my future step mom has showed me the dress she is thinking about me wearing for the wedding. I am freaking out now..It is a pretty strapless number...
I told her I am kind of freaked out because I worry about the zipper busting and then having my girls make eye contact with the priest, then have him pass out, causing an uproar in the chapel. Or them "popping" out as I am bending over to adjust her train or something..I mean it could happen right?
Or have my duct tape that I will need to use to keep them in an upright position...Become loose and have my goods slopping out over top of the dress....I don't want any unfortunate accidents people..Lives are at stake here...
I have never worn a strapless dress....I have fear of the unknown...
I told her I would see if they have tent fabric as I think I may need a custom order to make sure I am fully covered..
Then she said I am crafty and I should have no trouble whipping up my own dress....This girl needs to learn to respect her elders....Jennifer, remember I am older than you Missy and I can take you over my knee little girl..
oh and my life sucks right now..We just did our taxes..We normally get back about 5,000..This year, we are getting back 155 federal and we owe the state about 2100.....I am moving to Canada cause our government sucks.....Opps did I say that out loud?
most of you guessed right, the dine and ditch is a lie....the rest were all the truth....if you need detailed explinations of the rest, let me know..:)
Friday, February 10, 2006
answer at the end...
Posted by eyes_only4him at 8:10:00 AM