Monday, January 02, 2006

I don't do resolutions

I am not the kind of gal who believes in making "new years resolutions"....I on the other hand set little personal goals if you will..

I will now share with you my personal goals for 2006, and this time next year I will see if I kept any of them..Chances are more than likey I wont..

1. Make my bed everyday...( have made this one the last 5 years..Has not happened as of yet..But I feel lucky this year..)

2. Try to keep the house as spotless as I can, afterall I have no freaking job so I have no excuse right?

3. excersie more.....( yup made that one last year too)

4. Be a better mom

5. Try to go another year without beating my kids into a coma...( I have kept this one for the last 9 years)

6. Win the lotto...( ok I know this is a goal I can not control persay....But I can buy lotto tickets right?)

7.meet at least one blogger buddy

8.go thru menopause....( again I know this is uncontrollable, but its ok to have goals)

9. Take a nice family vacation that does not require driving to Michigan..

10. Keep my van clean...( again, another one I cant seem to keep)

11. Spend less time blogging...( I know, this is a hard one...I may need a 12 step program)

There that's all I will bore you with........I would love to hear what your goals are..If u have made any..

and I thought I would start the year off leaving you with a post from last year...This to me is one of the dumbest things I have ever done...And I thought I would share it ONE more time..incase some of you had not read it.....I am blonde...I have big boobs..You do the math..





Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Am I going to die..Or be bug free??


After my nice workout..20 minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes doing weights..I was all hot and sweaty, so I decided I should maybe take a hot bath and enjoy some alone time..I grab my little spongy thing that I put my body wash on.. Grab my soap and get it all lathered up..My hubby had bought me some new body wash that I hate the smell of...Smells like a darn orange peel..I hate the smell of citrus unless I am eating an orange:)

Anyhoo, as I am all soaped up..I am thinking to myself..Boy..This smells pretty good...Not so citrusy..I am liking it...Not really thinking about it...

Until I start getting a little tingly..And not a good tingly..I look, and notice I have just bathed myself in my dogs flea shampoo..

I am all in a panic...* warning DO NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH SKIN AND OR EYES..IF CONTACT OCCURS FLUSH IMMEDIATELY WITH WARM WATER*...Crap and double crap...Well I am in warm water...Crap..How do I flush it????...I am dying..I know it...I am being poisoned..I know it..Crap , darn, shucks ...

I am planning my funeral in my head..I want a big production..A band, a nice meal, crying..Lots and lots of crying..I want close friends and family to tell stories of how wonderful I am Or was rather....

I want a big display of baby photos and childhood photos..A shrine of sorts..

For the meal I want my favorite dishes prepared..Club sandwiches with no tomatoes, nachos, Caesar salad, cottage cheese..Cheesecake..Lots and lots of cheesecake..And this raspberry desert my grandma makes.

.Diet Dr pepper and ice cold water bottles..And other varieties of soda and beverages..Maybe lemonade, or some kind of fruit punch..

I want my head stone to say something witty..Maybe something like.."When your dead..Your gone for good.." Or " here today, might be dead tomorrow"Ok sorry got of the beaten path there...Anyway I am still alive, for now anyway..But I don't have a single flea on me:)



Toodles
posted by just_christina @
Tuesday, August 09, 2005


I bet you don't feel so dumb now huh?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Toodles





12 comments:

pack of 2 said...

Well, you know what ours is.....giving up smoking. We never make our bed......and I would love to win the lotto also.;)

Hopefully we'll get to meet d. this year. We've all talked about her coming here because us, RSG and Lishypie are already here....care to join us? Oregon is beautiful.

Happy New Year!

Angie

eyes_only4him said...

angie,
yes your goal is a wonderful goal and I wish you two luck..

I have talked to d too about a meeting..she doesnt live too far from where I lived in MI...I told her when I go back we should meet half way..

So when is the meeting in Oregon??..hmm, do I need to save up for a ticket???

Happy new year angie:)

momma of 2 said...

Good luck with your goals - I don't always get my bed made in the morning, but it has to be made before hubby will go to sleep... LOL

Have a happy new Year!

Melis said...

Hmph! I see how I rate in the lil "meeting" thoughts and plans! Geesh! **going to sulk in the corner** Haven't set any goals in stone yet... maybe I will before 1-1-07! lmao!

Jewl said...

Like the list... Ummm, about your other post, I think you and I fell off the same crazy tree... I mean, after all I do have a creature living in my back woods....

J&J's Mom said...

Well thanks for the redirect! Glad I found you again!! I had to giggle at the flea shampoo story though...just a little ;0)

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

lmao....flea shampoo story is just too funny!

I wish you luck in keeping your goals. I just listed mine and dang it all, I forgot all about winning the lotto! So, I will have to add that one. That's just too important..lol

Happy New Year!

eyes_only4him said...

momma,
glad I am not the only one who doesnt make a bed...and the husband here cant get in bed unless it is made too..WTF..

Melis,
um I want to meet you...I thought you were moving here!!.....we will meet up..dont you worry, and you will wish you never had..LMAO

Jewl,
I thought I was the only one who fell off the crazy tree..I feel much better now knowing i am in good company:)

J&J, mom,
sorry I nearly forgot you...happy new year...the flea shmapoo one is a good one huh?..heehee


Denise,
I think these things only happne to me...

I am on my way over to check your list

Twisted Lady said...

Loved the story and the list.

I have to say, I will be mad if you do #11.

Melanie said...

Christina, thanks for stopping by my blog. Thought I'd come check yours out, too! Happy new year!

pack of 2 said...

I'm not sure yet when d. is visiting......d.....what do you think? I hope she waits till summer because our winters suck shit. Rain, rain and more rain. Also we are having flooding and mudslides right now because of the rain. SUCKS!!!!

You're welcome to join in on the fun. Just don't bring any of your blogger buddies with you;). Sorry...couldn't help myself.

Angie

eyes_only4him said...

Thersa,
well, like I said, I am ognna need a 12 step program..
:)

Melanie,
thank you for stopping by as well..and I hope to see you again.

Angie,
well that sucks with the mudslides and all..yuck is right...
It would be so cool to meet up, and I would come alone, I promise:)