Thursday, January 12, 2006

Eat your heart out suzie

ok I was tagged by Suzie to show the contents of my purse. So here it is...

I don't have much, I know....Please hold all laughter...Thank you..















I will now ID the things you see scattered amongst my table..

My big wallet, and yes it fits in my purse, barely
about 100 bucks worth of coinage..Yes it was all laying in the bottom.
My Ipod, I put it there sometimes to hide from Toddler spawn
2 lipsticks, and one lipgloss
a cap to a lipgloss I have since lost
some chewing gum...And I don't even chew gum
some receipts and trash
My sun glasses
My keys
A wadded up dollar
and my hair clip

think that sums it all up.......

I am now going to tag, I normally don't tag, but I am nosy and want to see..

Melis
Shangie...( and yes both of you:)
Mandi ( put your new camera to use..haha)
and
Coolchic

cant wait to see......

Toodles

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME
Not only am i the first commentor, but you have a BETTY BOOP purse. i've never seen one of those, you are my hero.

but you don't have very much stuff in it. you're boring. that is one cool ipod chickie. i want it. send it to me,and i'll be nice to you forever. hahahahahahahahaha

eyes_only4him said...

thank you, thank you very much...

I told ya I didnt have much stuff in it..I mean look at it, its small..

Melis said...

Too funny... you think YOU have no stuff in there... wait till you see MINE dumped! lmao I'll do that tonite... really! PROMISE even! lmao

eyes_only4him said...

Meils,
you better deliver, the purse I mean, and dont go cleaning it out ahead of time you cheater..hehee

devil,
thanks, your devices must be small huh?

Cori said...

Well it looks like a purse, acts like a purse probably smells like one too. Where is all the exciting stuff?

eyes_only4him said...

coolchic,
haha, get er up girl

Cori,
thats as exciting as it gets honey;)

Foxy said...

i am loving the Betty Boop too- very cute!

momma of 2 said...

I love your purse...

eyes_only4him said...

thank you ladies:)

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

You have a pretty tidy purse compared to mine...LOL