Friday, January 13, 2006

Boy, it musta been a party

I hate posting twice in one day, but this was too good to pass up

On my answering machine this morning after I got out of the shower

" Momma has a bad hang over, I am turning the phone off and I will call you when I get up"

yes my mother refers to herself as "momma"

Guess her and that man friend of hers had a hellofa smashing good time on her birthday..

I am totally missing something. I never go out. This is my problem.

anyone wanna go out with me tonight?

9 comments:

Foxy said...

go momma! i can't wait till i can once again wake up with a hang over...even tho i'll be nursing and it'll be a while..damn.

as far as the matron of honor and your girls...lol. i'm sure you and the girls will be fine! :)

eyes_only4him said...

vani,
i dont think i have EVER woke up with a hang over...am I an outcast now?..haha

coolchic,
your probably right, but I think Mr. Rodgers went out more than I do..LMAO

eyes_only4him said...

anna,
get your rear back here girl..i am waiting for good night out

Hizzle,
um, I am on my way...
;)

Anonymous said...

How you and the husband going out? Enlist Granny for watching the kids. Just do it! :)

mal said...

living in LF, is there anywhere to go out TO?

Krystal said...

I don't get hang overs.

Melis said...

Heyyyyyy... I wanna go with you and HT toooooooooo!!!!!! :)

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Come visit me in FL! We'll have a good ol' time! I miss going out and acting stupid (OK, I still act stupid). Now I miss my friends I used to hang out with! Bummer.

Aud*2020 said...

Oh dangit! I'm reading this late, obviously, but I would have so gone out with you on Friday the 13th! I totally needed it. Hope you had a great time!