Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I quit

So yesterday I told you about my new found excersie of pillates. Well to sum it up for those of you who have not seen this, I will explain to you what it is all about,only aliens or people born without joints can do this. You need to be what they call graceful in doing your moves, which I am not. Secondly, I do not think the way they have an old lady like myself contorting my body in such ways is a good thing. Still not sure if some of these moves are legal in a all 50 states..Im just sayin!!

*****
Ok,I feel I need to tell you a story. I tell you how I don't want to go to the doctor, its not just me being weighed that freaks me out. Back when I still lived in Michigan I had this doctor that I had been seeing since 1994. I liked it there. He saw all of my kids from the time they were newborns.

Anyhoo, this doctor who is married, made out with my mom in his office, not once, but 3 times..He also would call her at home and want to meet up with her, which she never did. I always thought this was very odd.

Then one of the last times I went to see him, I had needed a refill on my sleeping pills. I had been working out ALOT and was all buff..It was summer so I had shorts on and tank top, cuz that is the way I dress in the summer duh!!..

So he says," wow you have been working out" I am all like " yea I guess"
He takes his hand and puts it on my calf and says " yes, I can feel how hard your muscles are"

Ok this creeped me out. He asked me if I was feeling ok, or if I had been having any pain anywhere. I told him that my stomach had been bothering me a little, but other than that I had no complaints. So he told me to lay down and he felt my stomach. There was just something way creepy about it, so I told him that it hadn't hurt for a long time and this was not necessary. He then felt my biceps and said " wow, your arms are looking really good there"

Ok, now would this creep you out?....I was so afraid he was going to try and kiss me that I told him, I needed to hurry up cause I needed to gt home before my son got off the bus.

I never went back, course we moved like 3 months later....Last time I was hit on by another man..Ahh such as life..

then we moved here and I needed a refill on my pills again. So I made an appoinmet here. Now mind you I was only there about my insomnia. I had my girls with me, so I didn't think there would be any weird talk. So this doctor is asking about my insomnia I told him the whole boring story. Then he asks me what birth control I am using....ok, where did I go wrong? How did the conversation go here? I tell him I am not interested in talking about that, plus that is not why I was there. He then goes on to ask me about my sex life and if I needed him to give me some birth control pills or if I wanted to get my tubes tied...So now I am thining he must think my kids are ugly and he wants to make sure I don't breed again.

He tells me then that normally he wont write out prescription unless you have had your pap test done, ( which I have not)..But he was going to write me out a script for the birth control patch anyway....OK WHY???...I don't take hormones I don't need, plus I worry about blood clots and stuff..SO no thank you...

So from now on I will only see a female doctor......ya see what I mean?

****************

Last night I was working my fat rear on my treadmill. I have my IPOD on and I am jamming. I am now jogging at a slow pace. I don't normally belt out a tune while I am on there because it is too hard..You try running and singing, it can not be done people.

But then " Superfreak" by Rick James came on...( yes I love this song people, so sue me)
And I can not help but sing a little bit. My Toddler spawn starts freaking out.

She walks her little self up to me and points her lil finger at me and says

" momma, no momma sing, no sing...You RUN momma, no sing , run run run momma"

I swear this girl must be tone deaf ,because I was rocking pretty good.

Meg Ryan spawn says last night " do you know you use all your muslces in your body when you jump?"

" no, I did not know that, who told you that?"

" saw it on a mac and cheese commercail"

Now who says kids dont learn anything from television? These kids are freaking geniuses.



Toddles


23 comments:

pack of 2 said...

That doc thing is weird. I think he was a perv. You always run that risk in any profession...pervs come in all job descriptions.
I only saw a male doctor once...old man with hands that shook...no thanks.


Shelly

eyes_only4him said...

cat,
well I do ot recomned pillates

yes, it is weird

well sometimes kids are cute..heehee

Shelly,
that is true..there are perves everywhere, seems i run into all of them...no thanks..hahaha

Karin said...

See Christina you are so hot all the Doctors want you. I try to only have a female doctor, I am just way more comfortable. Besides I feel like another female would understand my issues better. Wow your spawn sounds like my trainer, work harder. Good to know that jumping is so good.

eyes_only4him said...

karin
you have me in stiches here..the one just didnt want me having anymore kids..tee-hee..

i wasnt sure if she was concerned with my health and wanted me to run faster, or to stop singing..but your right..she wanted me to run..haha

momma of 2 said...

The doc thing is weird...

Hey - I think it's a sign - when the kids tell you to stop singing...stop.... LOL

Dottie said...

Pillates begins with "P", far too close to "P"ain! No thank you!

The Dr think is weird and probably violated a few professional rules. Ack!

LOL about Baby Spawn! Out of the mouths of babes, huh!

Anonymous said...

sorry about your bad experiences with doctors. yuck. i avoid female exams at all cost.

perhaps your daughter is onto something about your singing? you could use it as a tool, to get them to mind. they stop doing whatever it is you want them to stop and you will stop singing?

i am using my old PC computer right now, and there is a little palm tree instead of an arrow, on your blog page. is this just me? or is it you.

Cliff said...

I don't think toddler spawn is tone deaf. Just the contrary, she must be musically inclined. :)

I'm an expert. Go to a female Dr. Well, I'm not an expert I just know how men think. I are one.

eyes_only4him said...

momma,
you may on to something there sweety:)

dottie,
yes I am sure he did violate something, but I just pretned it never happen and gots the hell outta there..kids do say the darnest things though;)

suzie,
I try to avoid them as well, stupid but I do..

perhaps your right suzie, I should really start listening to these kids huh?

the palm tree is my cursor, been here for a while now, where u been?..heehee

JD's ROse,
well I did not report or say anything just incase I was taking it all the wrong way..I just kinda pretedned it didnt happen and never went back..

my kids are a hoot i tell ya..haha

Cliff,
well I know now, I will only see the lady doctors..I know too many men..hahaha

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I warned you on the pilates...LOL

I had the same experience w/ a doc before too and ended up changing. I will only see female docs now. Plus I get sick of the male ones telling you how to take care of your "female probs", like they know or understand what you're going through.

Bug puts her hands over her ears and starts saying "no, don't sing" every time I sing. She's starting to give me a complex...LOL

Karin said...

Not that I like her singing but this should make you feel better. Celine Dion's baby screams it's head off everytime she sings. Some kids just don't like the thought of their mom's singing.

eyes_only4him said...

denise,
well it sucks you had the thing happen beofre..what is wrong with the men anyway???

you sure did..I dont see how anyone over the age of 22 can do it..im just sayin..

Karin,
I am pretty sure it is MY singing..hahaha

mikster said...

That doctor needed reported...it must be a perverted twist to their god complex.

eyes_only4him said...

yes mike, seems I have been running into that now every where I go...why is that?..your a man, please do tell..haha

Cori said...

Why do men feel that it is their obligation to come on to women? We dont ask for it. I have had coaches in college, massage guys do this. And they were married! Sickos!

keesh said...

I am enjoying my taebo. Try that sometime...

Jamie Dawn said...

I'm not limber, so I'll skip Pilates.
I had my pap smear and bodily poking & prodding & fondling today by a new doc. He's a little chinese man, and I like him. He was very kind and I didn't feel uncomfortable.
You just need to find a doc that doesn't freak you out.

eyes_only4him said...

cori,
sickos indeed sweety, sickos indeed;)

locust,
I dont know it kicked my butt so bad that I ran away and cried like a school girl..I am scared now:)

haha, u seeing female dr, yes I wonder why..teehee

Kish,
funny you mention that, I have been thinking about that.i wish I could preview a dvd before I buy one..dont want anohter video i wont use:)

JD,
i just discovered I was not limber either..we are not old though right?..haha

My ob back home was a chinsee guy I acctaully loved him..he was a wonderful doctor..maybe I need to find anohter chinsee one;)

eyes_only4him said...

coolchic,
ok, but dont say you were fully warned girl..may the force be with you;)

Nicole said...

BOTH of my kids started telling me not to sing when they were little, and keep on telling them. You should see them freak out when I dance!

Anonymous said...

well, my PC has internet explorer, and my laptop/mac has safari, and firefox. so obviously, you can only see the palm tree on internet explorer. sorry, i'm not buying it just to see your palm tree. oh well.

eyes_only4him said...

princes,
oh mine have a good laugh if i decide to dance..i will admit it is funny..

susie,
um, well fine be that way:)

sam,
yes, some doctors are so full of crap..i will be over to what your daughter said at walmart..gotta love kids..

Melis said...

Omg I'm just rollin here from the stuff that came outta your kids' mouths! LMAO

And yes! That shit would have totally and completely freaked me out!! But you still need to go!