Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Saturday

I got this is an email yesterday and I thought it was funny, so I am sharing. Cause I am cool like that..

> I was at the mall the other day eating at the food court.
> I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him. The
> teenager had spiked hair in all different colors; green, red, orange,
> and blue.The old man kept staring at him. The teenager would look and
> find the old man staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he
> sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything
> wild in your life?"
> The old man did not bat an eye in his response.
> He replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just
> wondering if you were my son."

that's all I have for today...Have a good weekend peeps.....I will be browsing some blogs later..Been a slow few days...

I will be back to my regular scheduled blogging and commenting..I know you love it

Toodles


>

18 comments:

momma of 2 said...

LOL... thanks for sharing - happy saturday to you...

Karin said...

Ok I love that old man, too funny. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

omg that was funny...i copied and pasted onto my blog....that okay?
I gave you credit!

Anonymous said...

I think I saw that kid here in Florida! Glad to hear that Meg is doing well, very scary stuff.

eyes_only4him said...

momma,
no problem..have a good weekend your self:)

Karin,
yes, I thought ti was pretty cute too, have a good weekend

Novak,
copy cat..HAHA..sure I dont mind.:)

Sandy,
I have seen that kid too I think.

Foxy said...

LMAO!

Nicole said...

That's a good one!

Make sure to let us know how your mom's testing turned out!

Anonymous said...

now, that is a funny joke. i like that one, and i'm hard to please. very nice. i was not aware that you were off your blogging schedule? am i missing something?

pack of 2 said...

Too funny! I hope you're having a great week end.

Ang

Melis said...

Love it, girly! lmao Hope things get back on track for ya.. I just hate it when things get out of wack!

eyes_only4him said...

hey guys, this is what i mean by "getting back to regualr sceduled blogging"..i am not getting to my comments fast enough so i can answer each one, this si something I love doing..becuase i love each comment and that is my way of showing the love back..so you guys no i read them and love them..since my laptop has puked out, i dont get on here like i want,but now we moved this pesky desktop up to the living room, so things shoud get better, I have not even been to like one single blog today..well maybe one or two..but iknow most of us take the weekends off anyway..so i am not too worried..

man i am rambling, anyway, by monday things will be back to normal..

Karin said...

well I am glad one of us got our computers out of the basement. I am still here though and it is cold down here.

Me said...

LOL...that's great! Have a great weekend!

Dottie said...

It's too late for me to be laughing this loudly! LOL That is too cute! I think every town has one of those kids!

At least you got the computer out of the basement!:) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

hahaha too funny. :)

mikster said...

I'm not sure I would admit to the 'sex with a peacock' thing but I can see myself saying that as well....lol

Amy said...

Oh my - that is too funny!

Have a great week :)

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

Too funny!