Thursday, January 05, 2006

I am tired, I am drained,and I am hungry

Well the plans have changed yet again. I guess the military social service is getting involved. They are paying her a visit on Monday and they need the kids to be there. If things are not up to par then I will be getting the kids.

The last few weeks, or months for that matter have been emotionally draining on me. I normally am not one to be depressed or down in the dumps...But since late summer I have been in a funk and can not get out of it....

I am relieved that social services is involved, because right now I feel like an army of one. They have my number and will call me if they feel the need for removal of the kids.

Please keep a good thought for these kids....I will let you know what happens after this...

******************
My mother and I went shopping last night. We were going to hit Applebees and get some drinks and have a very fattening dinner after the day of hell we had....

I pull into the parking lot and the place is full...No parking spots..Not one..

We decide to try a new place..It was called Emma's Buffet....You know how I feel about buffets, but I was just wanting to eat something...

So, we get inside, pay over 20 bucks....And all the food is crusty looking and cold...

I grab some potatoes and broccoli, some cottage cheese....

I nearly puked in my mouth, the food was tasteless and cold....My mom says " I am going to get the manager"....I wanted to hide under the table.....I am just not up to scenes lately...Normally I would be the one to cause a ruckus.....

I can hear my mother telling him how the food was cold and whatnot..I then hear the manager tell her " we do not serve cold food, it is normal for your food to cool down by the time you get to the table...And if you want hot food, you need to get the food from the bottom"

I am thinking, your kidding me right....This man just did not tell my mother to get the food from the bottom.

Then I hear her say " so my choice is cold food or burned dried out crusty food?....How nice"

Someone please come put Christina out of her ever lovin misery......

*************************************

I am sorry for being so down.....I am just not feeling myself lately...I think the winter and no sunshine, coupled with worries about money and my normal everyday worry about the kids..Are taking a toll on me. And today did not help...One minute I was leaving for a 24 hour drive..Next minute I was not....

I am only one person and I can not save or change the world no matter how much I would love too....Right now I think I need to try and get myself together. I think this is God's way of telling me to simma down now.....I am here if those kids need somewhere to go....And I know I will get a call should something go down....

***************************

Right now I need to fix myself, and I don't know how I thought I could go all the way to Virginia and grab her kids when right now I can barely hold myself together....

I need a vacation, some hard liquor and a Poison CD.....

Toodles

15 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

bav,
yes it all sucks greatly...the state got involved when she took her baby to the ER for giving her ridlin...then her nighbors piped in that she needs to keep the house clean and not leave the kids alone so much..

this is my life...wanna trade?..

Karin said...

Christina I am so sorry you are going through so much right now. I wish there was something that we your friends could due to ease your burden. I am glad that the authorities are stepping in and even more glad that the kids have someone like you ready to step in at a moments notice. Perhaps someday sson I will post the picture of me after a buffet, not pretty.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

You're doing the right thing. At least you know if they need you, they will call you to get the kids. They are lucky to have an aunt like you!

I'm sorry you're in a funk! Been there, done that...not fun. You're doing a great job! You know we're all here for you if you need to talk!

eyes_only4him said...

Karin,
thank you sweety...I am glad too, at least I know that somethign will be done..i hope.

Angel,
revamping is right..but not sure how the heck to do it...any hints???...
;)

Kylz,
oh no, when I think of the ocean I think of sharks and blood and dieing...not good..LMAO..


Denise,
thank you..

hoe did you get out of your funk and how long did it last?..:)

Cliff said...

So sorry for all the trouble C. Don't you hate it when someone you're with wants to fight and you don't??
btw, when you do begin to feel yourself again, I wouldn't blog about it.

eyes_only4him said...

Cliff,
good idea....course I havent been myself for years, so I feel confidnet that wont happen..HAHA

Hizzle,
aww, happy birthday babyizzle...

thank you too..that means alot to me Chica;)

Peggy said...

Why are they waiting until Monday for a visit. If the hospital called about the medication they should have been at the ER right then checking things out instead of giving her time to clean up her act. Those children need out of there and fast. You, my friend need to get dear o mom to watch the spawns for you for a day and you go to a day spa for the works!! Come home have a drink and go to bed! Hugs

Twisted Lady said...

You are too good for your own good.

Yes, that's a compliment!

eyes_only4him said...

Peggy,
the socail service people did come to the hosptial...but this will be thier first home visit...why they are telling ehr they are coming I have no bloody idea..she has no furniutre right now..but that is a whole other post all intself

and your idea sounds fabulous...i only wish..

Thersa,
thank you..I think..LMAO...

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

I think I'm still in it....lol

I can't even describe it. There was just so many things going on and I was really beating myself up over it all. I just decided to take one day at a time and deal with things as they come and not dwell on things so much. It's a daily battle!

Anonymous said...

now, now, calm down. at least your not an army of one anymore, the social services and military are getting involved, which is a good thing. that way if you get the kids, you'll get money to help with them.

i don't think a poisen cd is what you need. you need to watch joe dirt. just so long as you never have no in your heart, things are going to happen for you!

and remember my tip for the day. never go into a buffett, sit down, and ask for a menu. secondly, never go into a buffett, period!!

lastely but not leastly, thats a new word, you need to run down the street screaming, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!". that will make you feel better. if someone shows up at your door, just deny everything. who me?

eyes_only4him said...

Denise,
well that does not sound promising..we need to get out of the funk toghter;)

Susie,
well I normally detest a buffet..but it was a desparte measure...I have totally learned my lesson there..dont you worry;)

thanks for making me smile though;-)

Coolchic,
man that is awful..see its hard to sit back and no this crap is going on..why do some people have kids anyway???

Foxy said...

i'm with you on all 3- the vacation, the liquor and the poison cd! i can't believe that stupid manager- what nerve. here in ny he would of got that nerve beat right out of him..lol

Jamie Dawn said...

Hang in there!
I will take your advice and never dine at Emma's Buffet.
Maybe when spring gets here, you will perk up.

Melis said...

These are the times that I hate being just an online friend! I wish I could be there for ya girly... really be there for ya! I'd make that trip with ya in a heart beat, and take ya out for drinks, and even make someone move their car for us to eat! :) I hope everything looks up soon! Ya know how to get ahold of me if ya need.... Love ya!