Friday, November 18, 2005

False advertising....

As I mentioned in my post from Thursday, I am dealing with some, shall I call them "issues" with some crap.

I had also mentioned my slightly tan not so taught ..Nether region.

Now mind you I try to workout everyday. Try being the operative word here folks. So I do enlist the help of some products to help me reach my butt firming goals. ( as well as firming any other areas that may need a bit firming up). I have been using Jergins Skin Firming lotion on and off for the better part of 2 years now. And I will be damned if I get bad bottle every time. Not once have I had it tighten or firm anything.

I am beginning to think Jergins has a stake out on my having a not so taught buttock. Like they know I will be back in a month to re-stock my supply of their gibberish nonsense. And I do...That is what kills me. I spend my 5 or 6 bucks every month to re-supply my garden of youth and firmness. But alas, I have not come into the luck of any firmness anywhere.

So for today, and the rest of my days ( until the lipo and the boob job) with a not so taught buttock and bosom.

All this girl is asking for is a little help. I do not want the body I had when I was 18. Ok, who the hell am I kidding, I do. But I know I am 30 freaking years old, and it just aint in the gene pool anymore.

Just my damn luck....A $2000.00 bill for crap that wasn't finished..(check out last post for details) and I am being ripped off by Jergins.

Is there any justice in this cruel , cruel world?

Toodles

16 comments:

Mike said...

Well...without ....ahem...pictures it wouldn't be fair for me to comment on the....um.....firmness....just saying....lol

Angel Girl said...

Girl, you are ONLY 30!!! Hit that treadmill, and lift weights and everything should fall back into place.. for what doesn't there are push up bras lol.

Marel Lecone said...

Regarding the carpet bill--couldn't you just yank up the carpet and go for refinishing the floors (if there is wood underneath) for that price? Big Ouch!! I'm all about the no carpeted floors--I'm weird, I know. :)

Regarding keeping in shape, well, what the hell do I know? But, the previous comments cracked me up!! :)

Melis said...

Ummmm.. maybe if you're looking for that "youthful appearance" in those areas you should try going back to your youth....

"I must, I must, I must firm up my..."

Ok...not exactly how it went, and probably won't work, but funny as hell just the same! LOL

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Mike, well u will just have to take my word for it:-)

Angel girl, so I am NOT old..LOL..btw, I lived in MI all my life but moved to MN last year..U will have to tell me what part your from:-)

Marel,well the basment has no wood floors, i belive they are cemnet..uggg....

Melis, I treid doing that when I was 13...to get a bigger bust, only proebelm is it didnt work then..it hit me when I was 23 and didnt want them..LOL...so what now?????

Mavida Lesbiana said...

cement floors are awesome when you stain them, then throw a rug down - totally in and very cheap and easy to do! Even if there's cracks in the cement - still looks great.

I can relate on the firmness wishes, I'm 30 too - and you're better than me, at least you work out.

vani said...

u crack me up girl! not laughing at your outragous bill or saggy butt of course...but your sense of humor about it is just refreshing!

keep on with that treadmill girl- excercise the the poor man's lipo! lol. have a good weekend. :)

d said...

Oh Christina!

Where to begin? You fucking crack me up everytime.

I think we're all guilty of falling for all those false promises. My husband laughs at me all the time for all the lotions and potions in the bathroom. I say, "It can't hurt"

I think I'm getting bad bottles too :(

d said...

Oh, sorry. I dropped the F bomb. I really do try to ehave in other peoples comments. My bad.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Cat, I have seen floors like that, and htey do look good. Only probeelm is this is where my spawns run and play. I dont want them cracking thier heads open on a cement floor:(

so your 30 too, so u see my delima..LOL

Vani, glad you are getting a good chuckle at my expense..lol...I am trying with th epoor mans lipo..only i would prefer to be under while doing it:-)

d, so your getting bad bottles too?? maybe we can sue..dont worry bout the F bomb..I dont mond sweets:-)

Heather said...

I just rubberband my ass to my stomach when I go out. Its way cheaper than lotions and it does the trick..

now if I could only hide the rubberbands when Im naked no one would know.

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Heather, you are a freaking genius:)

I will work on the nude part..I will let you no how I fair:-)

pack of 2 said...

hahahah...Angie always believes everything that is said about what different shampoos & conditioners will do for her hair...It must be a girl trap!!! Those damn liars!!!

Shelly

pack of 2 said...

I just read d's comment...COOL we can say Fuck here??? AWESOME!!! LOL!

You can say it at my plcae too...but I'm sure you knew that:)

Shelly

Bossy♥'s YOU said...

Shelly, I think Angie and I should start some sort of class action lawsuit:-)


and yes, feel free to use as many dirty words as you want.LOL..I use to have a bad mouth, but I am trying to control it, ya no for the kids sake:-)

Jewl said...

I think the only thing that is going to help my butt is if I get implants... so not going to happen!