Saturday, June 18, 2005

The water..The sun....The heat

So the fam went to the beach today....It was hot....It was sunny....It was the Rockiest beach I had ever been too:-(.So rocky my kids wore their sandals in the water...And the hubs wore his tennis shoes...I shit you not....I onto he other hand was stuck on beach duty watching the littlest one throw crap into the water...She must have spent an hour throwing rocks and sand into the water....And when she went to get up and walk..She would say.."Owe"...Those damn rocks...The kids had a good time...I sunned myself...And kept baby occupied...Bugs..I hate bugs...And I saw lots of them....Ugh......

Now I have a headache from the heat....And I am tired right out..I stillneed to get my bike ride in and get the front yard mowed..I mowed the back this morning..Then I got to darn lazy to give a crap about the rest...Such as life...I need to find these kids some dinner before they start passing out...You no if they don't eat once every hour...THEY WILL DIE.....Hope ya'll are having a good weekend...toodles

3 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

Talk about HEAT. It's HOT in Korea!
Courtney and I are currently in Seoul, Korea. I wanted to say hello and I will try and post some pictures after we get back into our hotel later tonight.
Until then... Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Enjoying the day--that is so great. Our kids enjoyed the weather with the hose in the backyard. We're living it up!!:)

eyes_only4him said...

jamie dawn...God bless and stay safe ...thank you for stopping by..