Friday, June 03, 2005

Oh dear...A deer

ok well this is kinda weird....A while ago I was in my kitchen and I happen to glance out my window..And what do my wandering eyes should appear...But no miniature sleigh and one big deer......I saw a deer run right thru my yard...Mind you I live in town not a big town by any means maybe a population of 7,000....And I lve near a busy street.....But I looked and saw this deer and I could not believe my everlovin eyes....Many of the neighbors were mowing their lawns..And not any of them seemed to stop in their tracks ....Maybe I am the only one who saw him...Maybe I was seeing things..I did not have my glasses on...But I quickly picked them up off of the counter and ran to my dining room window..And I saw him running like a mad man across the street and into my neighbor's yard...Wish I would have had my camera close by....Not sure anyone really believes me...Oh drats..!!

2 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

So.....
You saw a deer running like a mad MAN...
And there are no other witnesses to this...
Not even those who were outside...

Sounds like those UFO sightings to me!

Julie said...

I believe you--we used to get elk in our yard all the time in CO. Got a pic once of one looking in my bedroom window--a peeping-elk!