Friday, June 17, 2005

Oh I swear....What can ya do

Things have been kinda hoo-hum ya no..Other than my kids are being eaten alive by bugs..I swear I never remember having lots of bugs bother me as a kid...I might have had a few bites..Nothing too bad...Last night my daughter itched so bad she ended up coming up and sleeping with us..Her whole back is covered..Plus she has some on her cheeks(the ones on her face...lol)..Her belly..Legs..All over...She told me last night she is never going outside again till winter....Poor thing...How can you enjoy summer when you are afraid to go outside...Even when she odes have the bugspray doused on her little body...They still eat her up..And her brother...I am gonna get this one figured out real soon let me tell ya.......

I went for a relaxing bike ride last night around our lake...There were people out fishing and swimming...And even camping...It was nice...I didn't wanna head back home...But alas..I had no choice...Back home to deal with the tattling..The crying because the other was tattling...The bug bites..Just chaos...ya no what every mother lives with...Some days I cant wait till they are grown..Other times it seems like they grow too damn fast.....I am gonna go dig myself a little hole and die in it.....Toodles

5 comments:

DLAK said...

Bugs suck, take a break babe. Maybe a refreshing adult beverage would help. lol

Robin said...

My son and I are both skeeter magnets, which means that living in Florida is quite uncomfortable about 7 months out of the year! And, of course, my hubby and daughter never get bitten. Max and I must have sweeter blood...

Take another long bike ride if you can. The fresh air is good for your head!

Anonymous said...

Can you spray the yard to cut some of them down?

Jennifer said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my site. yours is very entertaining as well! I know just what your saying about the bugs. My new home came full with a bug bredding ground. had I know I would have found another house.

Anonymous said...

You must have some strange bugs up there in Minnesota. Are you sure she did not eat something she is allergic too??? Don't drink too much, you might end up riding your bike into the lake.