Tuesday, June 07, 2005

And the battle continues

Ants...Yes the ants are back..In droves...When I came home from work last night (bout 8pm)..I saw a line of them coming from my side door....The funny thing is..As soon as they saw me coming..They turned around and went back outside...Really they did...But I tried to squash as many as I could..To teach them all a lesson...Well seems noone learned any lessons because they are back this morning..I cant l;eave out bug traps...You see what my baby can get into...And bug spray...Well I hate spraying that in the house..So I have tried spraying things out side where they come in at...But these ants are super ants...They just keep on booking it when I spray them....I am just so tired of the nonsense,,today I plan to go on yet another killing spree...And I hope to have this taken care of soon..ot I am moving...

Something else that happen over the weekend I forgot to mention...Now mind you I shamppoed my rugs Thursday....Sunday afternoon the whole fam was watching a program on the tele...When I looked down at the floor at the baby and I could see she needed some much needed attetion....She had baby poop on the front of her shorts..(yuck)..So I said to my hubby.."Oh my gosh look at her"..I quickly picked her up...And on the floor where she was sitting was a small mark of baby poop....I layed her down(the carpet was already gonna need a cleaning again)...And took her shorts off...Well to my surprise she had poop all over...Up her back..All over her legs...When I took her shirt off it all went in her hair ,her arm..You name it...I told the hubs to go start some bath water....As my little naked baby stands in the living room wondering why noone wants to touch her...She pees on the carpet...Oh yes..She peed...So I quickly go take her to the tub where I get her squeaky clean...Then I had to shampoo my rugs again...Yup..That's my life..And I am stickin too it..:-)

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

yes...being an aunt ,unlce . or granparent is fun...you get to send them home..:-)
thanks for reading.....

jaws..I am goona try some Tilex...lets hope and pray

J&J's Mom said...

I just found out Ortho makes some gel stuff that they love!! I'm going to find out the name and buy it..I musta killed 500 of them on my counter today!!! It's totally heebing me out. I'll let you know when I figure it out!

eyes_only4him said...

man..we suffer from the same affliction..let me know how it works...