Friday, June 17, 2005

Its a meme...sorry...


This is a meme I copied from blondeofficewench.....enjoy


What time did you get up this morning?......5am

Diamonds or pearls ?...whatever..I am not fussy when it comes to gifts

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?...umm..spiderman 2(thats how often I get out..

What is your favorite TV show?...lets see.its either Nancy Grace..Larry King..or House...I suck I know

What is your middle name?...i belive it is Marie...that what I have been told anyway..lol

What is your favorite cuisine?..well normally I would say whatever someone cooks for me...but then I would never eat..so I am gonna go wiht spagetti

What foods do you dislike?...lets see..nuts...peas...any kind of oragan meat...raw stuff..lima beans....I will stop there..

What is your favourite crisp/chip flavor?..hmm...salt and vingar chips...or cheddar sunchips....not really a chip eater.thank goodness

What is your favourite CD at the moment?..rarely listen to cds...i am a radio girl..

What is your favorite song? ..let see...of all time it would have to be Hotle Califronia by the Eagles..yup...thats it...

What kind of vehicle do you drive?...I have a 2003 dodge carvan..hubby drives a 1997 old achiva...top of the line..lol

What is your favourite sandwich?...club sandwhich with no tomato...i am hungry now..

What characteristics do you despise?...there are so many...liars..people who ebleish stories to make themselves feel better...arrogance...non teeth brushers...and folks who genrally dont keep up on hygine...those are traits i can do without

What is your favourite item of clothing?...anything without a button....lol

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?...anywhere that is free...lol....i would love to go to Hawaii...or an afraican safari...yeah...thats it...

What color is your bathroom?...one is a blu I think..one is a peachy color...the other one has some green i do belive...gonna gut them all and start anew...:-)

What color pants are you wearing?...black baby....hides more fat that way..lol

Where would you retire? ...florida..florida..florida.....key west to be exact

What is your favourite time of the day? ...anytime I guess...bedtime is a close first though

What is your most memorable birthday?...maybe my 7th..I had a party at Mcdonalds...you betcha..

What's the last thing you ate?...lets see...cereal and a diet coke to wash it down...breakfast of champoins I tell ya..

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?...green...any shade....

What is your favorite cartoon character? ...dont have one..

What is your favorite flower? ...daisyies of course...and sunflowers

What fabric detergent do you use?...i like gain...and i use downy fabric softenr

Do you wish on stars?...you betcha...

What is your shoe size?...oh heavens....a nine....

Do you have any pets? ..yup...one dog..a lahsa apso and her name is ellen..a siamsie cat named sagwa...a tortise named frankie..and an aqaurime full of angel fish...yup thats it i think

Last person you talked to on the phone?...cant recall...my bad..

well I guess thats about enough fo that.....noone really cares anyway...but it was fun...make you sure you scan down and look at some of my photos i posted this morning..check out my middle ones bug bites...yikes I tell ya.....I need a drink....and I dont mean a diet coke either....been one of them weeks.......toodles

2 comments:

Peanutt said...

We so care! I cannot believe all the bug bites! She must be really sweet!!! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NANCY GRACE!!!