Monday, June 27, 2005

Shoo fly ..Shoo

So I have whined about my ants....Well thru some good advice from some of my fellow blogger buddies I have fixed that problem..Now I HAVE FLIES...Those darn flies are buzzing all around......I even saw a pair flying..And mating at the same time..Holy crap...I quickly killed there little love session they had goin on in my kitchen....I think they ended up on the bottom of my shoe...

My treadmill get s fixed in 2 more days...Any bets on whether or not it will happen..Well at least I know he has the part because it came to my house...I just hope he doesn't forget his wrench..Or whatever he is gonna use to tare apart my baby.....

Sometimes you find out things about friends or family that you never would of guessed...This weekend I found out a shocking bit of gossip about a friend...I am not gonna say who or what the secret was...But it just goes to show...EVERYONE has a story and maybe a few secrets...I say hey..If ya cant join em...Have them tell ya all about it.....:)......I found it very fasicntaing....You no who you are...LOVE YA....

Well I need to go door to door collecting bottles for my lipo....And I have decided to add a boob reduction to the mix....I know some of you saY.WHAT.most ladies would pay a bundle for my girls......But I never was a big chested gal till I had kids...Please bring me back my B.. I don't wanna be a D anymore....

Toodles...

No comments: