Monday, August 20, 2007

and on the 8th day..God made..

Friday was a great day...I woke up at the crack of 9am, woke the kids up, shoved them in my cool as shit mom wheels and drove up the block to our freshly built McDonald's..



I had been experiencing weird symptoms since they tore it down in May to re-build..





Night sweats, fatigue, head aches, pelvic pain, diarrhea...









oh wait, that might be just from stress of being fired..never mind..





































All I can say is...my nice hot cinnomelt was better then ever. And it went right to my hips as I was chewing it .







Thats ok....I don't mind taking one for the team...or 20 as it may end being....







~







I went out with some friends Saturday night...got a tad tipsy, got my groove on..on the dance floor anyway, and just hung with strangers ...







I have some pics, no, not boob shots either..









































































Those are my pals who were canned with me....we all got our walking papers, for being good employee's.



So we all had a good time..with exposing no booby's...sorry dudes.



I did have a few guys tell me how smokin hot I was...



yea yea, I know..



~



My son weighs 93 pounds now. He is 10 and entering the 5th grade. He will get pubes soon.



I tell him his hair probably weighs a good 20 pounds of that..



Look, see for yourself..






































*
*
*
*
*



See, Dorothy Hamil/Jon Bon Jovi....



and he just can not pull it off...not with a tractor and a wagon he cant pull it off..



I do not like how his hair touches his shoulder....it aint right, not right at all.


~

Well, I am going to go dig coins out from the couch cushions and get some cinnomelts. Since I am unemployed I can not go spending real life dollars...its gotta be change..no one will miss change.


Guess maybe I better go find a job....McDonald's AND Walmart are both hiring.


Hot damn.


22 comments:

Tom said...

How come no Dillyweed?
Do you like McD's coffee too?

Halfmexican Mama said...

If you work at McD's I think you get 50 percent off the menu prices so you would actually be saving money by working there...

His hair (on his head) will start to look better once it grows an inch or two and gets a stylin cut!

Halfmexican Mama said...

Tom...

she dosent "do" coffee....:-)

Unknown said...

I would totally hold out for Target woman...hell, you're in their Homeland you'd think that you could get something.

But Halfmexican Mama has a point too...50% off McDonalds is 50% off you know...

eyes_only4him said...

Tom,
nope...dont do coffee...ick!!

HMM,
your always thinking..I like that..


HMM,
dats wite..

TKW,
no target here....no hopes for one either..*sigh*

Tom said...

What would you drink with a cinamelt? No coffee I understand, 2 cups a day for me.
I'll have to see if the Plattsburgh McD's have cinamelt..but I'm a diabetic but I'll chance it for the taste...

eyes_only4him said...

Tom,
ice cold dt coke...thats what u drink with it..haha

ok, i recomend trying it, but warning u, being diabeitc and all, u might not wanna, because your gonna want to eat about 10 a day...and I dont want it on my head when u lose a limb because u cant control your cinnomelt addiction:)

eyes_only4him said...

oh and Dillyweed didnt go to the bar...

hahaha..sorry,I know u have a crush on her;)

Tom said...

Dillyweed is indeed hot...Well, I keep the sugar under control pretty well so I'd have to behave for 2 days or so after but as much as I'd enjoy it, It would go through like tap water from Mexico.
Diet Coke...I think I'd go with milk. Tonic of choice for me is Fresca

Anonymous said...

His hair looks like my sons, cept mean old dad made him cut it. said he could have it like that until school started and went back on the deal by 2 weeks. shocker. I think they look cute with their shaggy hair

eyes_only4him said...

Tom,
well u go ahead and eat it with your bevarge of choice..and let me know how u like em, that is if u ever come back..u might just stand in line there all day gettng them.

Badoozie,
well my son was told he had to cut it before school, still has two weeks left, but mr shaky thinks we should let him keep it this way, and just make him get a trim..

I say hell no...he looks like a damn hoodlum.

Anonymous said...

Just think...if you worked for McD's you'd get all the cinnawhatevers you want.

Course, you'd hook me up too right??

Go cut that boy's hair!

Unknown said...

Maybe your daughter can sell crackers until you get work...you both can spend the $$ at McDonalds. Congratulations on the McD's opening:)

JoeinVegas said...

So, when will you post the boobie shots?

Scarlet said...

You don't want to work at Wal Mart, trust me! You're going to need to get more than TIPSY if you do. I'm glad you had fun over the weekend. Did anyone ever tell you YOU TAKE THE BEST PICS?? Love them!!

eyes_only4him said...

Slick,
my thoughts too..does not matter I am over educated, if I can get a cinnomelt at discount price, its worth it.

Packof2,
the ideas keep getting better...but she seems to have taken an early retirement..

Joe,
shoot, u missed them..they was a few months back..no more..I aint got it in me..


Scarlet,
well it would be a cold hair before I even applied at Walmart, again, I feel I am over educated, but....a discount is a discount..right..hehe

1 plus twins said...

cinomelts sound great!! your son doesn't look bad. being your a rocker mom i would think you like it. my son is 10 too and he only weighs are you ready (now mind you have mentioned in my blog my boys are little!!)he only weighs 56 lbs!! little shit he is!!! at the rate he is going he will have to go to prom in a car seat/booster seat. lol

eyes_only4him said...

my 7 year olod Blondie weighs 52..

feed that boy..hahahaha

Humincat said...

Can I just say, when I was reading about your son and then read PUBES, I almost bit off the end of my tongue! I love your ability to cause physical harm to my being without ever being in the same STATE as I am. ROFL on this post! Very cute dude, leave his hair alone Mom, let him be as cool as need be, maybe little Trampy from down the street likes it long,,,,,hahahahah!

Jamie Dawn said...

You need to join C.A. - Cinnamelts Anonymous.

Hooray for your new McDonald's. You will be their favorite customer. Digging for coins in the couch is a bad sign. You need help, dear friend.

The boy's hair looks okay to me. He's a handsome fella, so he can get away with that mop of hair.

Unknown said...

Apparently TKW wasn't here for the Target saga...

eyes_only4him said...

Humincat,
sorry...I never mean to do bodly harm on anyone;)

Jamie,
I should be the founder of CA....

Gette,
nope, I dont think so...