Wednesday, May 11, 2005

about last night

so last night I had a light dinner...a chicken terriyki sub from subway..very tastey..then went to my tanning appointment...loves my tanning....then I came home..worked out..did 30 on the treadmill...and did some jump roping..very tiring...:-(..watched American Idol..love it...Bo really rocked...was a litlte off on the first tune..but he brought it back home on the second one..Then watched House..very good show...Then it was on to Law and Order SVU..it was ok..not the best episode I have seen..watched Daily Show with John Stewart..than tried to fall asleep....was up much of the night...

Yestrday afteroon I was taking off a cleasning mask..(as i am trying to aviod getitng wrinkles and shit)..my oldest girl who is 5..said mom whats that on your face...I told her it is something to make me more beautifull..she said that i was beautifull enough already...kids say the damnest things....Well that about sums up yestrday...

No comments: